Tuesday 20 December 2016

"Skinny Guy First Time Ever with Dumbbells" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Skinny Guy First Time Ever with Dumbbells" https://youtu.be/QUZ1Gnm0G38 currently at 278 Views 65 Likes 1 Dislike. It was single shot with spotlight, natural and overhead lighting.
Surprised? Well don't be. For those familiar with Jake's Showcase and my historic pattern, if there is such a thing one thing I have been consistent with is a skin video Christmas week and this is Christmas week. Why? Well I don't exactly know, well, maybe I do.
You see this video has been ready for 5 months. I made it about late July or August but felt like I didn't want to let it rip right away. I wasn't quite sure when the right time exactly was but as I got closer and closer to Christmas I knew I wanted it for Christmas week, to keep that sort of skin theme going.
People are distracted Christmas week, lots to do presents to get, not much time for YouTube, unless it's an exceptional video, a real eye catcher. And in that case as people gather around dinners and parties, have a few and somehow get talking about YouTube and "have you heard about this Jake's Showcase guy" "No who's that" "Check it out, hey look I'll show ya". These types of conversations are most likely to happen during this week so you really want to have something to give to have them talk about you.
Remember Dennis Rodman? The freaky basketball rebounding monster? The amazing defender who got into peoples heads, even Jordan's, so much so they got him on Jordan's team. He said "there's no such thing as bad publicity". As he changed his hair, eye color, and piercings daily. The opponent didn't know what they were looking at....and he was an amazing trash talker and strong like bull.
I was enlightened this week that the biggest youtuber in southwestern Ontario has 140,000,000 views and not 5,000,000 like I had thought. And it all looks legit with a Doseofbuckley being from London with no network. I tip my hat and it may be a long while to get that height about 70x the size of my channel currently.
I'm down to one scheduled shift. I may get called tomorrow to make it two but it's all but over and I'm happy to report no injuries and it's looking like I'm not going to have an injury on my last one or two shifts.
Will they have me back, 50-50, I don't know. I indicate I'm interested in advancement. Away from the line and really all physical contact.
I honestly can say I legitimately suck in every position on an elongated basis except the one I'm currently doing which is an inspector and over looker of sorts, ready to mitigate problems. Since I've been doing this job the production has been over target every day except the first day when I was learning what to do. In general we've been producing 6-10% above production target with me there, today was a bit lower but we still caught up and beat goal.
I'm a number nut. Time and numbers. Just nuts about them. Some people think I'm a weirdo, very very focused, but those in charge of the line and higher are pleased. They want x I give them x plus more. I'd be pleased too.
Never been absent, never been late for a shift or break and in a more hands off role targets are consistently exceeded. But in the meat and bones muscle jobs and high speed intricate hand motion jobs and the general mechanical aptitude jobs he's terrible. I told them I was interested in advancement.
It's a real crap shoot they reopen in February.
So I'll be down to one part time minimum wage job in 48 hours.
Still uninvolved I've fallen for women from a variety of cultures ethnicity and backgrounds. I love the German Women, Indian Women, Caribbean, Asian, Irish, Russian, Norwegian, Polish, Lebanese, African and of course my American Beauts. Really, I'm a man for all season's.
But darling, it's always you I think of at the end of the day. My true love. Your sleekness, your elegance, your poise. The wow factor with you is incomparable. Maybe these holidays as my time frees the long waited kindred connection will ignite a Christmas fire of passion and love.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I hope you still have that job Jake because an MVP like you would irreplaceable. Sounds like your productivity is through the roof! I can see this trait in your Youtube videos. Just raw, natural talent. It's only a matter of time before the whole world wakes up and realizes just how special you are. If I were you I would make them bow down and kiss your feet!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.