Tuesday 13 December 2016

"Food For Work - Sobeys Value Meal and Dessert" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase "https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Food For Work - Sobeys Value Meal and Dessert" https://youtu.be/8pctJD1JJcU currently at 261 Views 42 Likes 2 Dislikes. It was single shot with spotlight and overhead lighting.
I think one of the things that people like about my channel is that they get a real feel of what I think feel and live. It's not posturing, it's not done for any other reason then my authentic self backs this or that thing. Popular, unpopular who cares, this is me and when they come to my channel and videos they get a real raw honest to goodness thought process. And of course the mystery.
For the newer viewers or readers I have build this channel on diversity and mystery of what will that next video be? It use to also be when will it be but recently I've stabilized the one a week Wednesday format but considering maybe going back to one a week and one surprise a week.
The channel has tanked the last week or two. Going from over 100,000 views a day for about a week within the past month to about 5,000 a day. A huge spike appears to be a spike not a trend....at least not yet.
But that slow steady upward path continues as my "surprise" video once a week gains it own growth and fanbase slowing inching higher and higher every day.
Remember this continues to be all from nothing. I had nothing, and for all due respects I still do have nothing but a whole, whole lot of heart, passion and love for the camera.
So we've grown, wanted to crack 3 million views across the channel by Christmas but the recent rapid slow down makes this look unlikely. And becoming the number one YouTuber in Southwestern Ontario by beating Raeart channel and his 5,315,453 views may have to wait until next year.
Real life has been wild. Up until two days ago I had been working 2 jobs a day job and then heading to a night job.
But then my main job switched my schedule so I had to work afternoons and I had to tell my second job I couldn't work until after the 23rd when this contract ended as they were my first commitment and the second job was obtained when I wasn't getting hours and now I am.
It's the Mennonites vs the Catholics, who wants Jake. Right now the Mennonites have taken the lead.
Really at this exact moment they have put me in a job which requires very little lifting or pressure and I really love it. It's the least likely to get hurt and today I did really good at it unlike yesterday where I was adjusting to a new afternoon crew and their needs and struggled.
Now will they have me back, is their a chance at a promotion or is my days their down to 8.
The job I have is really for injured or special needs employees which I admit I am, it's not a hardcore job like heavy lifting  or high pressure movements, but you still have to be on the ball paying attention and ready to react within seconds so it is a legit position.
There's every reason not to hire me back but I have perfect attendance never sick or late and I do try really hard, just not skilled or coordinated enough for the classic positions. I've never been a physical guy always a brain.
With money now and  work but an uncertain future in as short as a couple weeks victory cannot be claimed however I keep showing up at both spots, trying to put my best foot forward and believe the future will take care of itself as long as I do my best today.
And by the way I like them both, I like both people at each place. Who knows maybe that two job thing will reemerge in Feburary when the company reopens, however if one clear position became available paying at least $30,000 I would go for that job.
Love, lovers, future lovers, sparkles, passion. These are wild cards too.
There's a warmness I feel and sense from women these days where I have never in the past. Women like me now, why, how, what has happened, I don't know. But I don't think it is superficial or fake. I think they are seeing the real me more and more clearly and more and more enjoying it
But it's you darling that I think of tonight....your beauty, your passion, your longing, your care.
Kisses,
Love me
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. The number one youtuber in southwestern Ontario is Adam Buckley who runs the "ADoseofBuckley" channel. He lives in London and has over 140 million views.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.