Tuesday 6 December 2016

"Christmas Lights at Victoria Park London Ontario" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Christmas Lights at Victoria Park London Ontario" https://youtu.be/KdyKD6EEGho currently at 86 Views 19 Likes 0 Dislikes. I believe it was 16 clips but not quite sure I only didn't add about 1 or 2, with predominately all natural lighting.
Well, this week Jake's Showcase is really a show with a 16 plus minute video. The trick here was the two parted video and I had to really think about how to do this. You see I couldn't show many things in either the day or night to get a full effect I was looking for so planned out to intermix day and night throughout one whole day. Basically I took a whole day which I had off to make a video.
Again seasonal and particularly here because this is when and where is prime time for this park lighting month as people want to see the lights. This video would mostly be enjoyed locally in the city here and somewhat in the surrounding region of Southwestern Ontario as Victoria park Christmas lights are a real thing to do round here.
But even somewhat internationally, while these lights do not draw people from around the world it may draw interest from people around the world to see how Christmas is celebrated in a ho hum Canadian town with a catchy name.
Think, India, Japan, Columbia, Ireland, Germany, Norway, Florida, Texas and California......they might say or think "What the heck goes on in Canada at Christmas anyway".
Slightly disappointing to the international crowd there's no snow or ice but I'm very happy no snow or ice is here yet. Remember I hate and despise the cold, even the word "cold", I hate it.
On the ground and in the real world I continue to work two jobs. I go from my day job directly to my night job, but this will only last until the 23rd as one job ends. Tomorrow I have the afternoon off and would love to run into a date, as usual.
It's weird, when your concentrating on working so many hours in a waking day you realize you may now have some spending money for a date but no time to go out. I work every night or evening except Saturdays and I work Saturday during the day.
But it's nice to see me caught up in rent for only the 2nd time in 8 years.
I miss you darling and think about you frequently. Maybe love is a sickness.
And as I meet and intermix with so many beautiful women I have such a hard time controlling my desires. Remember I've gone from an ask out robot to not asking anyone out, stone cold quite, it's a weird flip.
But man I really want to ask out all of these women, a hundred times over. I'm beaming in the eyes with desire.
It shall be magic when the cap comes off, so to speak. When the caged desires are released, roam free, build confidence and repeat and repeat again. If they make it very, very, very easy of course I'll act.
But for now I have 13 shifts left to finish and concentrate on not loosing my fingers in an industrial accident.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.