Tuesday 1 November 2016

"Unboxing New Balance 928 Review - Is This Cheating?" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Unboxing New Balance 928 Review - Is This Cheating?" https://youtu.be/tp8S-g_Gd60 currently at 6 Views 2 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was two different clips merged together or two takes.
Really this was suppose to be one full clip but a disgruntled person interrupted me for a moment by slamming a door. But it comes across as fresh and clean despite the mild beard in this one.
I got a bit of a shaving cut that got infected and for a couple of days was trying not to shave but usually I don't like the bearded look but because I grow hair so fast this was like a day and a half with no shave, a bit rough for the look but the vibe is still excited.
So the height enhancing shoes? Yeah so far I'm really liking them. Haven't been around much as I continue to be in the test taking process for getting a real good job that I can do. Technically I'm working now but I didn't work at all in a week and instead was wrapped up in trying to practice and get technically prepared for a real good job that I tested for today....I did fair, hopefully good enough. Spent all weekend on it.
So for now I am shifting to the AM shift starting tomorrow and am really dreading it, just not my style, but it pays well and I'm trying my best to do a good job while I try to get into an office position which I'm more suited for.
This week in YouTube news I got a note from adsense saying I passed 1 million impressions (whatever that means) on Tuesday Oct 25. Now I don't understand the whole view, adsense stuff but it must be good. It means that people have watched over 1 million ads on my channel's videos?
Well that must be good because ever since my channel has taken off, relative of course. Just today I passed 5000 subscribers and each day my view count has been up like 100% from the week before, sometimes more.Like today I'm already well over 10,000 views when it use to be like 2500 was a good day.
The comments, subscribers have been pouring in from all over the world.
Wouldn't it be great if I made enough views and money each month that all I did was my YouTube channel for a career. My job is to simply put out dope videos each week.
Now I'm far, far, far from that but wouldn't that be cool.
I had wanted to be on a TV show or in a Movie....get rich that way....but having a massive YouTube channel where I made lots of money would be fine by me, in fact it would allow the freedom of creativity. TV or movie would be cool and I think some producers must see some of this clips and get ideas of where to place me....just show me the money and I'll come to LA or NYC and we can get started.
Still it's been exciting seeing some YouTube success even though my real life still stalls and stagnates between frustration in getting a proper fitting job and finding love. Yep no love for the Jakey Jake yet.
But I can't wait and I think as long as I keep myself healthy the best of money and lovers are in front of me.
"You know you blew up when women start rushing the stage", love that....and can't wait.
Love me, darling,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.