Tuesday 22 November 2016

"The Stripped Down Challenge - The Real Me" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase htpps://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "The Stripped Down Challenge  - The Real Me" https://youtu.be/jRyS2lWicGA currently at 80 Views 17 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was one shot or take with spotlight and lamp lighting.
Well as I say here I've wanted to do this video for a few months. I noticed several of these on YouTube several months back but never got around to it....so late to the party I guess. This video was done a couple like 2-3 weeks back but due to me always being a head of schedule I had to find when to get it out.
This whole once a week thing like I've explained many times is the most efficient way to have the highest average view count per video. From an efficiency standpoint it's the way to go. It also harnesses your energy.
But the downside is that you....if you're like me....can only make one video a week and I'm already the next 3 videos a head which means it could be weeks before I create again which I like.
When I started it was 3 videos a week sometimes or even more. Get the idea, make the video put it up. I knew you needed a high volume of videos about 300 or 256 at the time to be in that sort of ball park of a real youtube channel and so I hustled to get up to there but now with this controlled drip way it kind of short circuits the creativity.
Who knows maybe I'll go back to two a week for the winter.
I've been very busy lately in real life. Trying desperately to work my way into society, where I don't have to bow my head has been challenging. It's not that I'm ashamed or feel bad it's just low end jobs or jobs that don't give you enough money make it really tough.
There have been at least 3 jobs that were of the elk where if I had been hired my financial problems would be over, but I wasn't hired. So I try to piece it together what I do and can get.
Luckily, I seem to be dong alright or at least good enough, not great, not terrible, but alright at the spots I currently fill. I go ahead with faith that things will work out if I keep putting effort forward.
Someone will see it, someone will get it, someone will guide me to that break.
Three firetrucks just pulled up to my building, oh God, so I better go. I have the next two afternoons off, looking for love.
Darling, oh darling...thinking of you....ta, ta.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.