Sunday 23 October 2016

My First Music Video Over 2000 Views

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Network Chiropractic - Why I Like Network Chiropractic Care" https://youtu.be/XLyFyu3AiHc is at 1086 Views 55 Likes 7 Dislikes.
While I've really tailed off on the daily written blogs I write tonight because it is special.
Tonight my first ever music video "Jake Johnston - "It's Getting Harder" https://youtu.be/nMRwhtrx73I surpassed 2000 Views at 2008 Views 75 Likes 11 Dislikes.
I have now 45 songs on my music playlist and this is the first to pass 2000 views.
Well some may say "oh wow you got 2000 views big deal" I think it is a big deal. Because think about it that like over 2000 that have listened to that one song. That's more then everyone who was in my high school, like 27.7 school bus loads of people, 37.7 53 man roster NFL Football teams. Hey 2000 is nothing to sneeze at.
Best yet my second best song "Jake Johnston  - Sunfest "Still Going Back For You" https://youtu.be/yA_3SPHt7SY is at 1624 Views 81 Likes 34 Dislikes and I have at least three with over 1500 views now.
Sure it's not the millions of views that Eminem, Rhianna, Justin Bieber get but think about it I don't have a studio, proper sound recording equipment, no editing, mixing, voice auto tuning. Just me on my couch with a $256 Kodak camera I bought over 4 years ago.
Why do I care about this when all my more highly viewed videos into the several thousands are all other topics like workouts, how to, and the variety of other topics. If I cared about views obviously honing in on my more natural talking presentations would be the choice.
But the truth is that I love music and I think it's the secret. Remember the highest viewed videos and channels on YouTube are almost all music. And yes, I think I'm good or at least have huge potential.
Just have a pro recorded one track with properly cut and edited music video with visual stimulation and I think I could really take off. And the best part is with music is that I have an almost unlimited supply of words, rhymes and combinations with beats....have I mentioned I don't even have any other instruments or singers accompanying me?
Really I think that if I could ever get my hands on a synthesizer where I can combine the instruments and beats the way I hear it in my head. For me words are my piece of cake.
I get the message and phrase it in such a way that it's appealing to the ear and rhymes smoothly into the next phase of the message. Say it but don't say it that's the secret. Make people imagine and fill in the blanks and let the instrument guide their imagination to fill in those blanks. Voice inflection while singing has that same effect, you're stimulating the whole brain.
So yes I'm excited and happy to have my first song crack 2000 views. From what I remember what happened to Justin Biebier first hundreds listened, then thousands, then tens of thousands, then he was picked up and flown down to Atlanta to make a music track and video singing "Baby" with Ludacris and the rest is history.
I have the words, I hear the music and I have lots and lots more in my mind. Today I believe it's a matter of time before I'm truly able to unleash these songs in my mind that gives them correct honor and I shall be heard on every radio in the land.
Love me,
Jake Johnston
jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.