Tuesday 18 October 2016

"Network Chiropractic - Why I Like Network Chiropractic Care" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Network Chiropractic - Why I Like Network Chiropractic Care" https://youtu.be/XLyFyu3AiHc currently at 118 Views 10 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was a single take with all natural lighting.
I am later then usual tonight with my blog and my media releases however true fans will know I was spot on with the upload time as per usual.
I have begun a new work endeavor which at least tonight kept me away over the midnight hour. This temporary job does have a rapid shelf life so no victory can be hailed in the trying to get myself together in the money arena but it should fix things short term.
But God am I physically tired. Like real bad. Like this job is probably the least recommended job by anyone in the medical profession that is familiar with my stature and ailments of the past. But what can I do? It's the first job I've been given in over 9 months and its within the city.
But God what we do cornered as humans somehow trumps even our own educated intelligence.
Hence the chiropractic video. This is my hopeful defense or somewhat of a stitch in time saves nine approach to this current role. What job would you least recommend to someone with scoliosis and a former back injury? Well whatever your guess that's the job.
An uptick in the love dept? Hmmm, well we never know. But I do know that I smell smoke and no it's not my cigarette. Dibble, dabble.....I'm curious....what is this? Well darling but of course. Is there something about me attractive. Oh the dark, dirty, mysterious world of love. I take it one moment at a time and let it Flow like the river.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.