Tuesday 20 September 2016

"Which One's Better Regular Bananas Vs Organic Bananas? Taste Test" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Which One's Better Regular Bananas Vs  Organic Bananas? Taste Test" https://youtu.be/g8kCzvO0XOs currently 25 Views 2 Likes 10 Dislikes. It was single shot with all natural lighting.
Do you like me jumping over in front of the camera for me starting off here? Real zip to it. This video was another softball. What I mean by that is that it's real easy to watch no matter who you are. I like it a basic reasoned push for the value of the organics.
In the past while the videos here on the channel have had a certain tone, like the past couple months. Sure raving view counts may allude but there not to hard to watch. My last song did end up crossing 1000 this week making it 20 weeks worth of video over 1000 views.
You see when you make more videos let's say 2 or 3 a week because you give your most recent video less headline time you do not allow them to rack up that videos maximum view count. When I've been in a video production zip and pop mode I didn't care but more recently I've honed down to the once a week.
Another bonus for waiting is you build anticipation. Always being available with just another video and then one after that makes one seem sort or attention starved and those videos maybe aren't worth watching.
Now, there's the hardcore addicts that will tune into all and everything you make but most aren't just hoping for another release and by waiting, holding, being patient, I'll even say being wise you max out that anticipation.
I saw some of my previous stuff the raw files and really, their not that good. The videos that is. Their pretty good, ok, not bad, but not amazing great. Yet I still have over 1000 watching my video over the past 20 weeks or 5 months regardless. For example, my birthday video, really over 1000.
I'm not trashing myself because I've worked and studied very hard to understand the system, how YouTube channel management works and that's gotta be worth something. Also, looking deeper, there is something that's special about each video, oh yeah, me. I'm in each video.
Who is this guy? Why is he so fascinating. There's like a weird weirdness to him that I've just gotta see. Ha, ha, see you love it.
In the real world time does tick and the pale blue skies of the oncoming cold have arisen over the Canadian skies. The cold is coming the air is lightening. I've watched the skies on my walks for years. If you want to skip what is coming then now is the time to spread your wings.
Trapped with both bad and potential very good news my path has not clarified. My Sept 23 5pm deadline fast approaches and yet holding fast for further clarity may be best wisest.
Do times get better? Is there a gloriful conclusion to this story. Does Jake finally succeed and land a legitimate spot. I am torn. Deeply.
But my way of trying to just get myself a bit better every day may finally bear fruits.
Love me, 
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.