Tuesday 27 September 2016

"Where I Love to Relax Springbank Park London Ontario" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Where I Love to Relax Springbank Park London Ontario" https://youtu.be/4Q7bNTA5Fzg currently at 10 Views 0 Likes 0 Dislikes. I don't know how many different clips but about 12-16 with all natural lighting.
This is a mellow video again, I like the calmness of just me and just how I am and where I like to go. You know sometimes the most exciting things are all so just plain, simple and real and this video is an example of this. Taken weeks ago the seasons are changing and it's good I got the greenness of what I enjoyed while it was still there.
Like I say here sometimes you wish for things but then when you achieve or get them you can see the downside and kinda wish it was the way it was. So enjoy.
My mass advertising worked however it's also made me well known and instead I just like being in nature alone, gathering my thoughts and inspiration.
I can only imagine what increasing levels of fame would bring.
Because I've mellowed down to the once a week the vibe of the quick video take and release haven't been there in a while but possibly someday I'll get back into the 2 or even three a week. Remember I did that to get into the volume of videos that ball park was a good amount for a pro YouTuber.
Lots is changing in my life, starting in hours. I shouldn't be writing as I have three alarms set for the beginning of the next phase of my life. I enter into it aware of my frailty however am determined to make it work and successful. I want to vanquish these poor days for once and for all, forever. I deserve better. 
I need my rest, cheer for me to succeed.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.