Tuesday 30 August 2016

"My Birthday Story of Learning The Value of The Unpredictable" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "My Birthday Story of Learning The Value of The Unpredictable" https://youtu.be/5zsgbsqMBfI currently at 2 Views 1 Like 0 Dislikes. It was single shot with natural lighting.
Well this is just a straightforward birthday vlog which had a neat story happen and I thought the spur of the moment rush to record it must mean the feeling had struck and that the just rawness of it usually means good stuff. Inspired work not preplanned is always the best and freshest. Now mind you it's not that entertaining and somewhat dull and tame and I do have 2 much more entertaining videos in wait before I can get back to doing fresh videos as my logjam is almost cleared out. But I put out the tame one on purpose here as I await response from the job still I did two weeks ago which if hired will be curtains for Jake's Showcase.
The last video with the letter to Buffett was a personal risk as I told much about myself, here the risk is timid and boring the crowd who want me to get back into the wack and wild stuff of the past.
Truthfully I do to but now is not the time play it cool and calm as I find out if I'm hired and where or if I'm moving.
I don't really want to quit Jake's Showcase and I don't really want to tone it down and make it the mild video spot it's become the past couple months...ie, when's the last comedy video, am I no longer interested or capable of being funny. No. And what about that inspired, shoot video guy from before. Now just the dull and boring once a week dude, a key was my randomness and now I'm like the librarian channel on simple safe videos.
Safe video's are for the regulars, not the true creatives who go out on a limb. I'm one of the second version but playing it low key right now.
Really confused how to match this love of performance an creativity with the functional realities of money in society. I need some sort of money, really I don't but as the true avenues of the impoverished are lands I've walked in the past but oh so dreadful for the body and mind. So a job or income of some sort, of some merit would be great. But this one job that would set me up is likely the only one that I'd stop making videos for.
I'm learning ways to mediate my loneliness. Some say I'm handsome, some say I'm ugly but lovers are no where to be found still. Just this weird little dude wandering around both aimlessly and so pointed at the same time. Why do the artists all walk alone? Look at history, their loners, but I assure you it's not because the want to be but they are so sensitive putting themselves out there for entertainment to be judged that they find it so hard to relate to others who don't understand.
Sure the hotter the better but the kindred spirit is the highest of prizes. Where are you darling? Find me in this world or the next and come to me. I kiss you everyday in my mind and touch your heart with every blink of your beautiful eyes. Take off that which hides them, for beauty is in the eye of the beholder and yours is most pure.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.