Tuesday 16 August 2016

"Dry Hands Like Me? Try Webber E!" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase https://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Dry Hands Like Me? Try Webber E!" https://youtu.be/2rZ-sHHLQuM currently at 8 Views 0 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was one shot with all natural lighting.
This post will be short. I am undergoing the a third round of testing in the morning which could land me a quality legit career. Hopefully I don't have to move however I will be happy to go to a new city for a fresh start.
This may be my second last video...I will do one to say goodbye on the Jake's Showcase channel as this will now be my new focus.
I have mixed feelings because I have loved doing this but the time may have come to shift my energy for good. A legit career where I live or close enough has never happened for me but if I'm bright enough and smart enough in the morning I may pull through round three. 
I would then be off, to my new life, and hopefully if it is here in the city nonetheless this YouTube channel would not be of need as I would be all set.
We'll see.
Today's topic is rather dry, pardon the pun, but it's one of the 7 videos I have ready and just thought get this out right now. The other 6 may never be released if successful, just the last goodbye video.
Alternatively I could just dump them all out and who knows maybe there's merit to me continuing. Somehow I feel like I inspire people and me stopping production is not because of a loss rather because of a victory in a quality career that I would enjoy and can do well.
The channel will remain as an example of coming out of nothing and growing, learning, and succeeding.
Sometimes our targets aren't the right ones, or they change, you have to be ready for that in life.
For love, well it's as the Wise Indian Bishop said to me, "now is not the time for love but for getting a good job." He's right. However....I'm always a lover deep down, how can I not be? Googly eyed Jake. But he is right.
So wish me luck tomorrow and tell me to stop writing and get some much needed sleep.
I still dream of you.
Love me,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.