Monday 6 June 2016

Moon, Stars and Galaxy

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Canadian Prime Minister Pretty Boy Shows How To Elbow" https://youtu.be/dbVelu6TqpE is at 750 Views 39 Likes 16 Dislikes.
I have to say I was thinking this may have gotten a touch more views by this point, oh well, my 1000 plus I guess not meant to be here.
You know and yesterday and today again the channel volume down, slightly but down overall and I'm somewhat surprised again as I did my typical walk again today thinking it would raise it, but no. So it brings me to a sort of rechecking with myself, you know if channel volume is down or fades or a video release doesn't do that well am I still happy.
Out of curiosity I check on Corey Williams channel today, haven't seen him in a while and noticed he's not posting much anymore. An old hero sort of to me, and I am sad he's not still making videos. He was one of the very, very first of YouTube stars dating back to the company's start who made it in film and all sorts of things via YouTube to start.
It's true time changes and what is liked and dislike come and go many many YouTubers leave or stop for lots of reasons. Things fade or just stop.
But for me, my thinking is this....even if the videos, channel, format showed fading and fallen numbers of all sorts of measurements would I still keep going. To me yes. Of course. Well first I'm Jake. Second I love making videos and entertaining. Third there's something about a mission, a tenacity almost a hope to the hard ups, the downtrodden, the troubled, the drunks, the artists....I have to for them, for you.
Ops that video got 1 view 0 likes 1 dislike....oh well....let's make another.
Come on, it's Jake here, the guy with nothing but a pot of magic. Of course he'll keep going, of course barring some crazy unforeseen thing. But to the best of my ability, I feel like people need me to succeed and continue, I'm a symbol of hope, promise, destiny.
And here's another rapid fire thing about wealth, readily coming of knowing of complex situations in instantaneous intervals. Let's combine time and thought....bet you we can beat light.
I've ran into a UK channel of a cute star who mentioned my name. My name gets dropped on other beautiful stars channels as well. Is it me you're thinking of or am I just hearing things. From Norway to Florida, UK to California, India, New York and even here in the great white north, darling, I'm right here.
My kisses are to the moon for you. And no star could ever be as bright as our love, never fading always brighter and hotter then the all galaxy's heat combined. Off to Toronto tomorrow, kisses and tenderness.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.