Friday 3 June 2016

"Canadian Prime Minister Pretty Boy Shows How To Elbow" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Canadian Prime Minister Pretty Boy Shows How To Elbow" https://youtu.be/dbVelu6TqpE currently at 8 Views 0 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was 46 shots with spotlight and overhead lighting.
Well a cute fun one. While not perfectly cut...yeah right...not at this stage, I really like the energy. The zip the flair, the energy again stands out to me here. A bit longer then maybe some vids of this nature but I think worth the watch.
In real life, I've decided to stay put as you may notice. After some family insights the best move is to just stay put despite my June 1 promise to leave. I got some good people and they seem to want me to stay.
On the bad side a email rejection from the one interview only prompted after I called for some follow up and a no response rejection from the other. So still looking. And looking I've been with a haywire approach from calling, applying and in person just giving her to get a job of some sort. Really the one job I thought may be too heavy I think might work because the past couple days I installed a very heavy old air conditioner and it didn't cause a problem. I thought well maybe I've gotten better then I thought. Still need to be aware though, no he-man work but I can do a bit. Again your health is your wealth.
You might wonder why this odd time for an upload it being almost 1am on a Saturday...well it took time to upload and again I like the surprise factor of my channel when you just never know and need to stay tuned.
The vibe good, the mix up good, both in time and style staying true to my nature. Why would we want to be in a box...in life or on YouTube.
Also, with my last video getting over 1000 views in 2 days in many ways I'm on a role. It was upload another when the videos view count hit 10, then 100, then 301, then 500 and now 1000? Wow is it really moving up like that...appears so.
So will see....love you darling.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.