Tuesday 31 May 2016

"What is a Canadian "Philly Cheesesteak" Like?" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "What is a Canadian "Philly Cheesesteak" Like?" https://youtu.be/54aMqWCKujk currently at 13 views 0 Likes 5 Dislikes. It was about 25 shots with all natural lighting. I say about because I'm not sure but very little was left out.
Back to food, a reminisce, really missing it. Yes, the is the best I've found around here. But my cheesesteaks I love my cheese steaks, really the city, how I was, missing it all. Go Sixers.
In reference to yesterday's post, I researched at the other location of what the position I had interviewed for actually was by going seeing the carts and anticipated weight I had to lift and thought, you know I think I actually could do that. It was much easier then I had imagined. The tote weights about 1/5 of what I had expected.
I'm happy I went to the other store to see actually what the job was as opposed to me just hearing about it and imagining it. Nonetheless, no call from them today, they said they'd call today, so no decision had to be made.
We're now just past midnight on June 1, I have no job, my promise to leave it's now put to the test. I have to go to a government thing for unemployment tomorrow so I can't leave tomorrow at least not until 6pm. It also gives a chance I'll get a call tomorrow. Afterwards I'll have dinner with my parents and I guess discuss.
Is a man really a man who cannot make a life where he is. Is it not the mark of a man to migrate to where he can find life and sustenance.
Look at the potato famine, how many men from Ireland crossed the dangerous seas to hopefully greener pastures if they lived. He says goodbye to the family on one end gets on a boat likely never to be seen again but hope for a better life. This is the Irish history. The chance of dying at sea and to scurvy and all other forces are outweighed by the hope of a better life.
It's a hard moment in my life. Hold on a bit longer, there's other things going on that draw my attention, not job related. I've been told I'm needed, yet poor and meek and ashamed so hard to be this way.
A man's struggle...it's real.
Your body, your lips, your delight, darling....you. All of you. Cuddling you in my mind.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.