Tuesday 7 June 2016

"Cornfield Call Center - Fancy Hotel Services" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Cornfield Call Center - Fancy Hotel Services" https://youtu.be/vMZf7uFxfh8 currently at 15 Views 3 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was one shot one take with all natural lighting.
Well, wouldn't wanna bore ya. Sometimes you've just got to mix it up. Here I had wanted to do this video for some time but had to wait for the right weather. Unscripted or roughly scripted, I had ideas but wanted to to come out sort of al la carte.
I think the combination of the materiel, set and one take style take it to a pretty raw yet entertaining way. Oh yes, it is real.
I was in Toronto today for a visit but I find that with my style and channel, the only thing more opposite would be this video, how mixed up can you be.
It's not that I'm mixed up....rather I like mixing up the material to keep the channel alive and interesting. Will it be a song next, maybe food, another funny one. With style and format changes the key catch is the differentiation or variety.
Now why would that be interesting to anybody. Who would actually take to an oddball way. Maybe oddballs, maybe YouTube watchers. After all isn't YouTube a variety in itself.
Surprisingly I'm even delving into another drinking video but I had said in my 5 years sober it would be my last. Nonetheless I feel there is a continued need for insight as these videos continue to preform at the top of my channels videos. Plus I've had additional insights. Do I want to talk about it more, yes and no, so I'm not sure. But again on my channel it's there to listen to.
Tired tonight, I hope you enjoy, I think it's a fun one.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.