Tuesday 28 June 2016

"Jake Johnston - "Save My Honey Bee" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston - "Save My Honey Bee" https://youtu.be/U6YRQTq80W4 currently at 17 Views 1 Like 3 Dislikes. It was the 4th of 6 shots with spotlight and overhead lighting.
Well, a music video...a ha...how interesting. Hey I like the message and I like the song. Likely not another multi song marathon in succession I did want to bring the music back into the show. The other takes I did with a pick but the strumming was too loud and without the pick here you could hear the words best. Really the song should have been a bit longer with either another verse or doubling up on the course but somehow I think here short and tight it works.
I was quiet, again I felt that the previous video spoke for itself and often in the summer I have more outside energy the writing urges at night are not as prevalent. I wanted people to be happy.
It truly was a topsy turvy week as I constantly look for approval or dissent through smiles or frowns. Here in Canada, people are so quiet, it's like you have to mind read or something, nobody says anything, only dilating pupils say anything. It's like being in a library, all the time.
I'm a yapper, I don't fit. Strike up conversation here and it's like the Canadian mind goes bizerk.
So when in Rome do as the Romans and I've had to learn how to adapt to this quiet place.
I dream of the city. Really I dream of so much more. You know there should be a place where people feel free to jibber jabber, shoot the shit and just laugh openly for no good reason. My place at the moment is in Canada but my mindset and personality is very American, so it's hard. Maybe I wish I could just quiet down the mind and feel more at ease then wishing I had a someone or people to talk to, that liked me.
You can see how the term "disenchanted employment" comes to be. The fading job market, looks pretty, pretty bad here, as no one will hire me. I'm a risk. Of what, nothing really, but I'm a risk....of not being the same as every other employee. Canadian's hate risk. Second chances, the land of opportunity, comeback kids, this is not. To top it off with shot credit, a improved back but not one capable of taking on a physical job and a wide reputation as an eccentric Youtuber in a city known as conservative with many in the labor market to choose from it's a long long shot for another stopgap job let alone a career. But I keep trying.
And your dazzling eyes, beautiful face, delicate touch and tender soul float with me always...at least in some way. From across the vast waters and land terrains to even the most infinitesimally small gaps in our touch neither time nor distance truly separate us, for we are two peas in a pod. I wait for my true love to appear and make it clear they are the one.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.