Tuesday 14 June 2016

"How Do I Approach Other People Who Have Drinking or Drug Problems" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "How Do I Approach Other People Who Have Drinking or Drug Problems" https://youtu.be/yza4tceo7Mo currently at 13 Views 1 Like 3 Dislikes. It was one shot or take with lamp and overhead lighting.
While in my 5 Years Sober video I mention that it would be the last video in the how to quit drugs and drinking arena, I feel like I get around it slightly because this video is about how I approach other people and their troubles with drinking and drugs and not really talking about the task and process of quitting itself.
Besides that as time goes by so does my learning and if I decide to change my mind and reengage with some quitting drinking and drugs videos and feel it's the right move, I will. But for now this should be it.
Really the reason that I didn't want to talk more about drinking and drugs was because it was a great challenge for myself and by creating content and videos regarding it took energy and I wanted to put it behind me. But here I felt ok with talking again about this subject, with insights and perspective with a different angle in dealing with other people.
I think the video sums up my way of handling it well. What do you do or say if you've really been there?
So the mix it up journey continues here on Jake's Showcase. This video should do well.
In my personal journey, things are brightening. Still struggling to figure out how to make the whole picture of life work. Still working away at slowly but surly watching my channel rise.
You know, I'm feeling like, if you do one nice special thing today, you're a winner. Learning  how to be a winner in my life.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakeshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.