Tuesday 10 May 2016

"Why I Don't Go to Toronto...A Case Study...Good Luck" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Why I Don't Go to Toronto...A Case Study...Good Luck" https://youtu.be/jLIKuJh2Yio currently at 15 Views 2 Likes 6 Dislikes. I do not recall the number of clips but it was all natural lighting.
First the ironic thing is that I was in Toronto yesterday in Toronto's Little Portugal. This video was taken March 18 2016 but because I was on a music tear I held it back. For some strange reason when I started the music stint I thought "let's do music until May 11" or six weeks...no matter what keep doing music until that day and then switch it up again. I've mentioned several times that I have video's ready. I'm just to over anxious to not know what's going up next or next after that...at least one a head.
The music thing in one way is the worst because you or I have forced myself to hold a video on headline for a whole week so I can't do my classic surprise upload to keep the channel off balance.
I've been to Toronto 5 or 6 times in the past 5 or six weeks and when I got home to London late, late last night after the raptors game I was going to write but was totally zonked.
The idea behind song after song is to hopefully have your brand or style catch on a touch and have it gain a group set that likes it and maybe you'll get more viewership as that fan base grows.
But the mix and match style that sort of has marked this channel as different is not there and it does dull my spark. I like the type where it's who knows. I think if I do a song again I won't go so many weeks in a row.
Another change on Jake's Showcase as exactly one week after I had let all the previously blocked users back on the channel for comments I changed my mind and started blocking and removing negative comments again. I know I had taken a page out of advice of a big YouTubers suggestion but I found the onslaught of negativity from the exact same people just too much.
Hey, I don't mind a bad comment here or there but there was about a dozen users that really were just writing terrible stuff again and again with no other intention. Block them it stops, unblock them it starts again, so I just block them again. If it's too much for me see ya.
I hope that people enjoy this sort of change, I've got a lot more ready and more ideas brewing so the back to you never know style is back. See in time things work out, thanks for sticking with me and I hope you're smiling.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have new ideas for your channel and I like this change, good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.