Thursday 19 May 2016

"What is LAKE EFFECT SNOW? A Real Example." Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "What is LAKE EFFECT SNOW? A Real Example." https://youtu.be/Vr-8vj3ksKk currently at 2 Views 0 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was a single shot with all natural lighting.
Well first off the Thursday upload is a first in a long while, I moved on to the next with my previous "Canadian Geese - My Observations and a Neat Story" https://youtu.be/1AUxBL9vcd8 currently at 495 Views 45 Likes 16 Dislikes still under 500 views. In fact moving on before hitting 500 views is the first in almost a year.
So here's the truth, as I mentioned when I was doing music videos the problem is that because there is no search friendliness you have to let them run for a whole week. So for 6 weeks straight I was forced to hold. And for the most part I only did the music video for the week. But there were a few I did besides that that I've had stored like this one.
This video is not my best grant it but it is search friendly and even though the season has past now at May 19 likely next fall winter early spring this video will see a long tail in rising. This video and even the Canadian Geese video have the ability to go higher and higher in time because people look up those topics but with my songs they don't look them up other then by my name....how do you list songs.
That's why it's frustrating for a guy like me who has a whole lot of energy to not do videos more regularly. And truthfully this video was done months ago so I'm still not doing new videos...except one....until I clear these babies out.
That should happen within the week or two max. Then it's back to fresh stuff.
You have to look long term at strategy too. There are a couple ways to "skin a cat "so to speak in that A) You have very, very high quality videos and do very few like once a week. Now I would like to do this someday but the reality is I'm only going to be so good now, with no actors, actresses, set and all the other bells and whistles....and then there's B) have a higher video volume with constant new content flow where you let the audience pick which they like and make go up instead of forcing this video to get this many views or that video to get that many views ect. It's the higher volume video channel.
Many successful channels have in excess of 500 videos me now at 370 is well short of that. So I really still don't need to hold back.
Truthfully I have to get into a bit more entertaining videos...funnier...more alive....just more jump overall and I've been thinking of new great ideas to make the channel hop once again. But for now, one dull video, then this one maybe another dull video and maybe even expect a third but their all search friendly to some extent and actually could still do not bad long run.
In the meantime I've got to get more exciting stuff up soon.
Was in T.O. yesterday again for my Goddaughters 5th birthday. Like it there....the people are nice to me...but when I looked way down Dundas street from Little Portugal and saw the downtown I thought, this city would swallow me right up....I'd be a spot on the cement...no winning here. 
We'll see, London's still hard too but somehow I think things are really going to take a turn up very soon, I just don't know when and how....but I sense it. 
Maybe even one of these twinkling eyes I see now from several unavailable women will start to come from available ones....but let's not count on it...but maybe. Who knows.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.