Friday 20 May 2016

"Skinny Guy Pushes Real Car As Challenge" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Skinny Guy Pushes Real Car As Challenge" https://youtu.be/qwuakw9cGWo currently at 19 views 3 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was single shot single take with all natural lighting.
Sooo, well like I said yesterday I recognized that I had to up the entertainment value and furthermore the previous video was search friendly which should do just fine in time. But it's not winter so talking about snow is passe and yes today being May 20 2016 it's the beginning of the long weekend, people want to relax enjoy have a good time.
The thing that amazed me is that with me still claiming to have a back issue, still a tweak yes, I felt up to doing this. Yes it's got to be getting better if I'm feeling good enough to push a 2000 lbs car.
And maybe most important, I was fiercely inspired today and just said, I got to do it and these videos tend to be great.....well I want them all to be great but this inspiration combined with action like here it usually a good combo.
Sure, I could have waited to get this out on a Wednesday and give it a whole week, but really I'm still dealing with a backlog as I am making videos faster then I can get them out and give them some run time as my headliner.
Overall I feel pretty good about this one, I wish I could have had a better right side camera angle and that's what a camera man or lady would be great for...preferably lady but those not the breaks right now.
I hope you enjoyed this video where I came up with the idea of what I could do and took that energy and put it to camera and let the rawness of my inexperience in this type of thing do the rest.
And yes darling, I hope it makes you smile, particularly you. Gotta love the effort. 
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.