Tuesday 17 May 2016

"Canadian Geese - My Observations and a Neat Story" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Canadian Geese - My Observations and a Neat Story" https://youtu.be/1AUxBL9vcd8 currently at 19 Views 2 Likes 11 Dislikes. It was one take with spotlight and overhead lighting.
Well I've written about how much I like the Geese and thought I'd do a video of it. Inspired the night of a James Taylor Concert playing here in London I felt extra juiced.
That night I remember going down to the concert and watching all the die hard lifetime fans that he was still pulling in and thought wow.
Sitting with the geese that night I felt really inspired and decided to do one of my "sudden shoots". These fresh and from inspiration tend to be some of my best because they are raw....mistake fill sure but the rawness makes them good.
The channel has been way way up this past week as it's been a full one week now that I've not put out music videos and instead put out 3 non music videos instead. The spike has been very noticeable as each day has been at least 25% higher then the prior week for adsense views.
But remember I like mixing it up so you never know what's next or when.
Anyway been lying real low this week looking for jobs. Totally mixing my routes up so much so I don't even know where I'm going somedays. Keeps my walks interesting.
Go to South London, downtown, the park, drive around. Unlike before where I was trying to maximize eyes seeing me I now try to avoid. But strangely me even walking these new routes people still look at me from there cars where ever I go....somehow it's like maybe because I'm in these new areas I'm in fact unintentionally raising my marketing profile instead of lowering it because these people aren't use to seeing me regularly.
Still hunting for a job, very little luck, not even a little, but I did get one follow up today. Online and in person, remember I'm limited due to my back, where I really can't do physical labor, but I know I can work in office work.
We'll see. Hoping to meet someone new but with my random walks and treks I'm not being regular enough to build any sort of rapport or relationship...plus I'm still pretty nervous.
I think this is a reasonably good video, I like what it says and I like the way it's presented.
And Darling, I hope you do too.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.