Friday 27 May 2016

Purple, The Color of Wealth

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Typical Tuesday in London Ontario With Me" https://youtu.be/smXyLzdow-s is at 732 Views 63 Likes 19 Dislikes.
I considered another upload tonight, yes, ready...but I had bigger fish to fry. I have job interviews to prepare for as my millionaire dream remains over the horizon.
Strangely searching the for sale Manhattan brownstones tonight, but why? Pauper boy keeping his eyes on the advantages and disadvantages of owning a brownstone. Again, it's how do the wealthy think. What do they do. What do they eat.
I've determined purple is the favorite color of the wealthy, that and gold of course. Buy why...well think about it, a bit of red and a bit of blue make purple. The color of nobility.
Could it be possible that I'm a noble....like my history...like way back. Possible at all. Why the attraction to this upper end way. Why, it's like I've been there before.
And yet the reality currently is of a unemployed dude who really just had to scrape together change just 2 days ago for a bagel. And then of course browsed the wealthiest neighborhood in London for possible house purchases. Am I crazy, am I a dreamer.
In this town the highest house I looked at was $899,000 but in Manhattan I looked at $20 Million dollar homes....and then the upkeep and taxes....don't forget that.
But how do you do it...where does it come from....people live there they figured it out. With destroyed credit for me it would all have to be lump sum. I
Yet, while as outlandish as my thoughts may seem I still think it's within the realm of possibility for me. I'm different. What do I have that I think is so valuable. Algorithms, space time portals, what...what do I have.
And the sex drive is crazy. The deepest of desires, the goddesses, it's like something out of a movie. It's all there, in my mind. Kiss and tell, we need not. Gothic Gargoyles line the brownstones of the $20 Million property I want. This is both real and telling, what do they know, the Gargoyles.
I had promised to leave with no job by the end of the month. But will I. When is it time. When will they beckon. Who are they, that are to beckon. I know.
No video you say, well, yes you're right, more important to be calm right now.
 Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.