Tuesday 3 May 2016

"Jake Johnston - "Only Heaven Could Send" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston -  "Only Heaven Could Send" https://youtu.be/jFgyZ-QFqQE currently at 2 Views 1 Like 0 Dislikes. It was a single first cut first take with spotlight, overhead, lamp and natural lighting.
This song was a deeply emotional song. For those paying close attention I really struggled on the first verse as I was chocking up with tears. An almost 10 minute song at the end my strum hand had sized up and I could barely finish with the hand spasmming and I thought I was going to loose it and have to try again. Again because I am not trained for such a long song my hands just can't take it as this was double all my others in length. 
This song has a deep, deep significance and was deeply meaningful. The raw emotion, the truth in the words the length of song and even the fact is was one cut, one take....I knew I didn't have to and couldn't play it again...it was good how it was.
Inspiration in music comes in many ways. Sometimes what you plan on isn't what you ultimately get inspired by and because I gave myself the week gap to have life develop the right feeling, moment and song came out.
On Jake's Showcase just over 10 percent of the videos are music which means 90 percent are not. When I got my guitar November of 2014 I rekindled a previous love of songs and songwriting.
Music is a universal language.
With Love,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. The landscape has changed. As we rely more and more on digital delivery systems such as the internet, smartphones, tablets, and social media, the viewer’s attention is at a premium. We’ll help you get noticed with a promotional video from Promo Video Canada, ,video production Toronto or Toronto video production, promotional video Toronto, video production Toronto, video production company, testimonial videos Toronto, explainer videos Toronto, wedding video Toronto, wedding videography and wedding photography.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.