Friday 13 May 2016

"Drunken Celebration of Success!!" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Drunken Celebration of Success!!" https://youtu.be/J5___DemfUM currently at 3 Views 0 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was the third take with spotlight and overhead lighting done with a single frame.
Well with this video I "crack the seal" in switching from the one video a week. I've done so before however it's been a couple months and my "surprise" upload is back. True I wanted to see my last video get as many views as possible which is the primary reason for only doing one a week, and really the channel was doing just fine overall in fact relatively great. With just one non music video I saw my daily average adsense view raise by 25% and today looked to be the same. It's Friday the 13th an extra spooky day and I let this video out exactly 1 minute after sunset. Here sunset was at 8:40pm so at 8:41pm I let it go. Maximizing the per hour rate you should always be advised to do it at the top of the hour which would be 9:01pm but I just felt this was the moment. Just an FYI the hourly thing is done chronologically so by letting a video go at the top the hour you get the benefit of that whole hour.
Again I move back to that classic James Dean style which I really enjoy. I didn't do a recreation here but rather just in spirit a free lance. I had done two other takes the first was too risque with my word choices but the vibe was very fresh and alive, the second was clean good message but too dull. This one I thought the best fit overall.
Funnily I did everything opposite then I have the past three days today where I did go on my "walk" and I did not go see my geese. Mix it up keep it interesting, both on the channel and in real life.
One more thing....I saw a really cool vlog channel from NYC today and subscribed. The guy and girl are cool and the backdrop of the city makes the channel a great watch. Made me think....what about that....just wouldn't that be cool....a hot girlfriend who like YouTube with the city which gives automatic viewer appeal and content. Don't know what the future holds. Here in London still just trying to find my way. But really, there's gotta be a place that appreciates me....a person that appreciates me. God, help me find both as soon as possible.
Love Me, 
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.