Sunday 3 April 2016

Winning Fantasy Basketball Leaves and Interesting Gap

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Jake Johnston - "The Candy Store" https://youtu.be/L5P6bMEwfIM is at 648 Views 35 Likes 10 Dislikes.
I won my Fantasy Basketball head to head championship today on Yahoo sports 5-4 in a very, very close game. I was in 2nd place and beat the only team who had beat me this year, they won both regular season matches, but I squeezed out a victory in the end.
While in one regard it may seem like it has nothing to do with my channel I have spent an obscene amount of time on this time on this fruitless game with my desire for perfection and winning came to fruition today. I've literally been doing this all winter and now as of half hour ago it being over I have suddenly freed up about 4 hours a day between watching the games and studying the statistics.
I guess it shows sort of a personality behavior. I get very, very, very, very into things and it's almost like I can think of nothing else until I win. It's been like this my whole life.
I just have to do a better job of picking what I'm into. How about making millions or something others find useful. Me I'm going to be happy no matter what.
But this drive, this energy, this what others would call....I hate to use the word, so I won't but you can fill in the blank.
The channel did good today, the video may not be near a thousand but my prior video "Jake Johnston -  "It's a Cloudy, Cloudy Spring" https://youtu.be/x3gOjGAldNg currently at 1039 Views  56 Likes 8 dislikes cracked 1000 views yesterday 11 days after release, pretty good.
Let's think about that. If just a guy, let's make a name "George", which happens to be statistically the most unsuccessful with women name known for men, sits on his couch and plays a song on a guitar and puts it on YouTube and within 11 days over 1000 people listened, what would you think of Georges song, it might be pretty good. Probably a good song actually for that many people to listen.
So I gotta say, I'm pleased. Sure no million view song but hey, this is a little camera with no professional equipment at all. I will make a number one hit yet but I suspect I will need to get signed first, let them produce it and tweak it right I just have to come up with it.
What will I do with my free time now that basketball is over. Truly I hone back to making videos. While I will not go back to that pick up stuff like I had the last 2 out of 3 years after basketball ended the last couple years, I may implement little bits and pieces here and there.
Not asking out girls at all....like at all...like I've been doing for about 7 months is really not the way to go. I've got to ask out a touch. But really I think my life is in the throws of a major change, that way as women will be much, much more willing and increasingly interested, I see signs of it every day, everywhere I go, but no hardcore bites from them yet. Or you for that matter.
With the sex drive of a caged dog released in the spring and with new and increasing confidence and comfort for whatever happens, I begin my post basketball life tomorrow.
Hot and sexy is the way I like it.
Love Me,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.