Thursday 28 April 2016

Little Canadian Geese

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Jake Johnston  - "The Happy Spring Dance" https://youtu.be/TZR7xaSUtco is at 287 Views 30 Likes 32 Dislikes.
I've gotten into this habit the past months of not uploading before the next video until I'm at least past 301 views the next and so while I was expecting to upload today it looks like it will be in the morning am.
Weather wise it was cloudy and chilly today in London, grey skies. Thickened up my inner layers from yesterday to a t shirt, 2 sweaters and my leather jacket also went with the tuke. Warmth is my perpetual quest here in Canada, almost always too cold for my liking.
I always talk about subtle, simple, small and how it's my way. In one way it only makes sense for me. Subtle because of how much I've been hurt. Simple because I'm not rich and really just can't be flashy having nothing to be flashy about. Small, well that's obvious, I'm a tiny, tiny fellow here in North America my whole life, I was even tinier being for my first 13 years the smallest person in the country for my age.
Remember I started YouTube with zero views, can't get smaller then zero, well negative, I guess we'll just stick to positive integers, negatives it's too philosophically complex. Really we all start life with zero, when we're born. We're just born.
Went to the east river spot again today at the end of St. Julian St. Need the space, the water, the dimmed green. I didn't see my Canadian Geese today I wanted to be with. Again, I have a strange special connection with the Geese, I just get them, and they get me.
I'm just a little goose. Does anybody like little geese? Do little geese get loved.
Yeah the big geese are great, jealous of them really, always have been. But sometimes big geese aren't the best geese....the geese that really pay attention for their flock and have to go that extra distance to find grass for them to survive and thrive. The little geese don't have it easy, but their something else.
They say time tells. Nothing to rush, nothing to prove. Just a little Canadian goose waddling along, hoping for the best. A happy little goose in one way, knowing that he's alive, because being alive let's him take one waddle step ahead to the future.
Love me,
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.