Tuesday 26 April 2016

"Jake Johnston - "The Happy Spring Dance" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston  - "The Happy Spring Dance" https://youtu.be/TZR7xaSUtco currently at 16 Views 1 Like 9 Dislikes. It was the 5th of 7 takes with spotlight, natural, lamp and overhead lighting.
Today was a very, very, very, very good and historic day for Jake's Showcase and I'm very happy and proud. Really it's technically yesterday April 26, 2016, now past midnight, 46 days past 1 million views across the channel, but it's like today sort of in my waking day as I haven't gone to bed yet.
Sometimes small things are really big things and today was one those occurred.... rather, small changes are in fact big changes. See, I'm all about the small stuff. 
Only for those who are very, very familiar with my Jake's Showcase channel, they will know. For others it's easy to find and discover. But I just got to say I'm very pleased.
Ok, ok another song. I know fans want to see me back to the variety, I will be soon enough. But when you hear the music and it just feels like the way to go, you've got to go with it. This is a happy spring song sort of celebrating spring with an upbeat tempo, cute, happy really. Hey I'm glad it's spring, really, really glad.
I guess being stuck in such a cold, cloud depressing atmosphere for the long winter, one great thing is that when something good happens like spring, I really get super, super happy naturally, probably more so then others and normal, like hyper happy.
I never thought this day would come where my small change would make me so big happy.
The future is bright, very bright indeed.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.