Tuesday 5 April 2016

"Jake Johnston - "Cheating Man" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston - "Cheating Man" https://youtu.be/IAkevS6FGZM currently at 16 Views 1 Like 1 Dislike. It was I believe the 5th take with natural, spotlight and overhead lighting.
Well, um, ah, I never fully say what, who or how I get or come up with my songs, my, inspirations, my music, that would just be oh so drab.
This song has an interesting kick or twist. Well first just with the beat and vibe going with the soft strums to the hard banging, it's maybe the fist song you could see if done right with an electric guitar would almost be a good punk, alternative, rock song. Even with the acoustic, you get that headbanging smashing moshing feel here. Sing, sing, sing, smash, smash, smash, sing, sing, sing, smash, smash, smash.
Probably even more interestingly this song is sung via a females standpoint, buy me a guy. Like what? Why is a guy singing from a girls standpoint.
You see this is the great cool thing about music. You can write it from anyone's vantage point you want. Sure, it takes a little extra twist of the mind to get it, but really, isn't that what I'm all about. A mind twister.
So here I'm sing about a cheating man, from a woman's standpoint. How interesting. But while theoretically this song would be ideally sung by a punk alternative rock female singer singer, singing to her girl fans, isn't the extra twist that I Jake Johnston sing it.
I don't know there's something sort of brilliant about it. But I couldn't do it any other way. I had the inspiration and I can't stop the inspiration, the execution, the choice of what to go with, if I feel it, it's gotta go.
Sometimes people just don't know how to take me. Well it would be boring if I wasn't me. It would be boring if it was all too predicable. Predictable and yet oh so unpredictable, and that is the Jake's Showcase and Jake Johnston way.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.