Tuesday 12 April 2016

Jake Johnston - "Bring Me Back Emerald Isle" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston  - "Bring Me Back Emerald Isle" https://youtu.be/UQU1vp3i29s currently at 6 Views 1 Like 1 Dislike. It was done with spotlight and overhead lighting and I do not remember what take number but have been doing all songs in 7 or less. I like the originals but sometimes and I believe here if I think I improved upon it I'll go with a later cut.
Interestingly my 1 dislike comes less then 1 minute from release time and the song is over 3 minutes. Well someone's on the ball. Well here if your wondering about the outfit again it's just a ease thing, I get up, I'm in a easy going state and what I want is that lazzie faire to really come through. What better then just do it like your doing it.
With this now being the 5th song in a row there is an element of practice that I need to do and by sticking with music I get that practice in. It does kind of stink though because yes even I miss the variety. Oh well don't worry more to come.
We've gotta think long term. I look at really big channels and there's the one a weekers and there's the many more. And while systematically the one a week wins and proves to win, it's in many ways not my style, I like going with the vibe. You'd think with me being past my 1 million views I might give myself a little more rope but somehow at least to this moment I've kept my energy and creativity under a very regulated pattern approach.
On the flip side, this way does seem simple it gives me a format, a creative outlet and not too much pressure. Write and play a song, done.
Been couped up and visiting and trying to make myself useful to those I care about the last few days may get a chance to resume my standard flow tomorrow or the next day, the weather is just so, so miserable I really should move. But family, my family's here....it's such a terrible place to choose to raise a family....but it is what it is and this is where I am and this is where I grew up. Just wish my folks had picked a better spot.
PS I really like this song, you might have to dive a bit into the words to get it but it's got meaning and heart in it.
Love Me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.