Monday 11 April 2016

A Month After 1 Million Views and Still Growing? Hmmm.

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Jake Johnston - "Cheating Man" https://youtu.be/IAkevS6FGZM currently at 734 views 33 likes 5 dislikes.
Well I guess the big news today is that it is officially 1 month April 11, 2016 since my Jake's Showcase channel surpassed 1,000,000 views across the channel. Currently the channel is at 1,046,764 and I continue to be surprised/amazed at how the channel continues to grow. Now that's 4.6 percent in month, most investors would take that growth in a heartbeat.
No maybe amazed is too strong a word because really many of the key components I have kept doing like mostly uploading a video a week. But many of the other things like comment replies, and my daily marketing walks have really gone down and even the nature of the content has somewhat been stationary whereas mixing up the content types has been a key to my success and over the past month it's only been music, yet I still rise.
So I'm not sure how much has changed in some ways. But one thing I am sure about is my crazy intensity regarding the channel has changed. I'm really like happy to see the numbers stay pretty much standard, maybe even a touch of a rise and my intensity, and so many things that are and were incorporated with that has fallen off. It's a more chill sort of way and yet it's still doing good.
No, no number one hit yet, no key view count explosion, no calls from record or tv companies, no of nothing really but well....not to bad growth for a month.
It's a waiting game? Well really if you look at most very large YouTubers very, very few are in movies, tv shows or make mainstream music success, they just seem to do YouTube.
For some reason I think I am different in this way .Why I don't know, I can't put my finger on it but I just really sense it even though the evidence says "no your just going to do YouTube".
I kept working away today on new material. Somehow I feel like I'm doing the right thing. Just work on it, just keep trying. Just let that magic moment of "being discovered" happen when it happens. Look forward to it but all I can do is keep working on it.
The warm is two days away one more chilly day ahead and temps in the teens for the next two weeks starting Thursday. Going for broke, I've already gone for broke long ago, but the dream is still alive and that dream simply must come true.
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.