Sunday 24 April 2016

Becoming a Magic Mirror, In Time, Yes In Time

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Jake Johnston  - "Big City, Big Smoke" https://youtu.be/vEpFfzWPX3U is at 498 views 29 Likes 20 Dislikes. Looks like the fans are going to ekk out a net positive for the week for me vs the negative people. Really for such a low view count a relatively stunningly high engagement rate. If it's getting a dislike, something is impacting something or someone enough that they feel a need or desire to take action to click dislike. That action is worth someones time so your making imprints somewhere. Really they could simply not watch it but that's not what's happening.
True the actual view count for almost 5 full days being under 500 is dismal and really I'm surprised as I truly thought the song is good with great words and decent beat. But like you I long for a different video type something fresh, funny, serious, anything. Know it's coming, however there's reason and method to my madness. Would you like to know what it is? I'm sure you would. Just trust I have a bigger picture in mind. Shortly you'll have plenty of additional types to choose from, just be patient.
So where was I today, the disappearing Jake is so odd. Well it was a memorial service I attended.
The way this whole thing is turning out is really not how I'd hoped. Not popular, not rich, in some cases barely respected at all.
And when I get back to the wild wacky stuff, it'll continue in fact amplify as I grow. No woman or women in love with me, wanting me, craving me. Well maybe one.
But then it becomes am I attracted to them. I'm an easy catch but they must have the bare basics to attract me. It's a fairly or rather wide age, height, weight, prettiness scale that I allow or am interested in but there are some thresholds. Anyone in their 80's is out for example, they just don't do it for me. That's a bit of a joke.
Ok, Ok, I want a hot girl that's crazy about me and will do anything for me and makes herself readily known and available.
My entire lack of confidence is eroding by the day and hour as my channel and fame grow.
"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all" consider me the mirror and who I'm with the answer.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.