Sunday 6 March 2016

The Good Life Awaits, I Know It

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "How to Fry Eggs -  First Time in Years -  Very Basic for Non-Cooks" https://youtu.be/mTDSVWj3WgI is at 858 Views 73 Likes 5 Dislikes.
The channel tonight is now within 1% of a million views across the channel the estimated time remains Friday March 11, 2016.
So what does Jake do? Well the exact same thing of course. My methodical pattern remains in perfect unison as it has now for years and barring any unforeseen significant setbacks we're ready to finish.
Tonight being the last hour of March 6, 2016 at 11pm Est I am also an hour away from being 6 years sober.
Saw an inspiring movie last night. Quite inspiring actually for me personally "Life".  I get it. Of course I get it. Really at the depths of my soul I knew it all along. The passion, it's about the passion.
Priced NYC apartments tonight and yesterday need about $80,000 USD free cash to make the move to where I want. On the cheap $60,000.
Where does an unemployed artist find that. And that doesn't cover living costs. Likely $100,000 would do it.
You see I know it's coming. What is the magic it? Well I just know I will be super rich. Still don't know how as I count my change in front of the grocery store cashier to buy a small pack of cigarettes to get me by the night.
You can't buy a guy like me, you can't make it. You just can't construct it. Pay me yes, buy me no.
Does anyone recall that I'm doing this all in a piece of crap apartment with a 3 year old very low end handheld bankrupted camera with no editing software?
Does anyone know that me not being comfortably being able to pay for my laundry to be washed has led to clothes being worn again and again and again. I really, really need to do laundry but the combination of a recent mild uncomfortable discussion with my parents and them making me not really feel welcomed to do it there has caused the pile up to grow.
Oh yeah and I need to get a job. I did get a call today for a job but no interview. I think they eliminated me over the phone. I can't go to New York without a boatload of money, it's just not my style. Staying here has the advantage of family connections and cheapness. But here I have got to get another poverty job pronto. No waiting around this time like last year.
After this week I have really got to hit it hard on a here and now game plan, but not before a million.
Someone is going to discover me, someone is going to pay me a whole lot of money. I think I'm going to be in a movie. And then NYC becomes real.
I like the high life. The best clothes, the best restaurants, hotels and airfare and of course plenty to see amusements if desired. The good life awaits me, I just know it.
Missing you darling, yet your always just  a close my eyes away,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.