Monday 28 March 2016

Staggered Production Allows Freshest Inspiration

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Jake Johnston -  "It's a Cloudy, Cloudy Spring" https://youtu.be/x3gOjGAldNg is at 769 Views 50 Likes 8 Dislikes.
Weird day. After a good relaxing day with the family yesterday on Easter we were back to the chilly, cloudy, windy London Ontario that I know...so I was back to being kinda down...just a touch. Well not really. I've made Mondays my big video production day where I go start to finish getting a video ready.
It's like my production day and at least these days I don't like doing it more often then that really because I want the week to develop and as things happen to me and in life I get much new inspiration for the week, by Monday I figure my brain has had enough input experience and what comes out is the most eminent in my conscious imagination.
Bob Dylan when he first signed with Columbia Records sat down and wrote and recorded 11 songs in three days. That's great. I'm sure I could produce 11 songs in 3 days as well, however, he was on a here and now pressure to make these songs now by the record company. "OK we sign you now, go write an album in three days". Well, I guess it work and his career was off. Eminem too if I recall correctly was also under some pressure to produce songs quickly for his first album which he also did successfully.
See record companies want product, that product is your song, so they want those songs or products as soon as possible. If you've got it, the ability to write and create music, it's really not all that hard from a musicians standpoint...we know how to rhyme, we know beats, we know inspiration and imagination, you either got it or you don't.
But in my case I have no record company, no label, no this no that and no the other thing. So therefore I take my time in that I give a whole week for the experiences to hit me and then sit down and write. I think somehow it keeps it freshest that way.
Went to the mall in south London today  for my Tim Horton's bagel dinner and up to north London McDonald's again....Jake, don't make a habit of McDonald's my God....but it seemed ok because the polish ham store I like was closed for Easter Monday. I can't believe I have stopping my walk now for like 4-5 days now. I'm using my car instead, just too cold and I guess it's boring to me with the channel still doing good.
I wonder if my future wife reads me on this blog. If so, I wonder what she thinks of me...well she would probably love me. She would probably somewhere get me. Maybe just watch me from a distance, but why. We could be sleeping together tonight. Man, I cannot wait for an avalanche of sex action. Just dying for some, talk about pent up demand.
But how shall I do it, I think my increasing fame will truly alter my sex life in the future with increasing success as time goes on. I want a really, really hot sexy good looking girl, who's down for whatever Jake wants.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshwocase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.