Tuesday 29 March 2016

Jake Johnston - "The Candy Store" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston - "The Candy Store" https://youtu.be/L5P6bMEwfIM currently at 5 Views 1 Like 0 Dislikes. It was the 5th of 7 takes with spotlight and overhead lighting.
The seventh take the words were slightly clearer but the energy of the 5th take I thought was better despite a few mistakes. Go with the vibe. This song is fun, light and in many ways what we all think at some level.
I never like clearly saying where or how I get my inspiration from but I did want to say that following up on yesterday's post that when I make a video on a Monday or at any point it's always for the following week or the week after that. So while the idea is fresh when written this was an inspired video from a couple weeks ago.
Remember how I operate, I'm always at least a week a head, I get to anxious and nervous if I don't have the next video already ready if not more. What no video ready for the next week? My God, My God, My God my anxious side of my brain tells my normal side of my brain. Just overall I feel most comfortable if I already know what's going up next and when. I feel in command.
So looking for a job today again, still it's an unemployed dude here but I applied for many. I apply, I interview on the phone or live and well I don't get the job. I've even started asking interviews that when well what I was doing or saying wrong. Really I don't and shouldn't do this is won't help my esteem, doesn't get me that job and the advice is really not going to be that helpful.....they just didn't want you enough said.
Jobs like women when they don't want you they'll tell you any sort of reason and when they do want you they will call and call and text and text till the cows come home.
As I've said before really here in London I'm up against it because the already tight job market is mixing with my many job short length job history which is kinda normal around here but more so with my known and growing presence. People recognize me, know me, heard of me because of YouTube. I'm not a nameless name and number, once they see me and if they like me it's a sure in and if they don't it's a sure out. In many ways my overall reputation as a really different YouTube personality is not good for companies who are mostly conservative....they don't want to touch me.
But I'm a hardcore and while on Jake's Showcase I've gotten 5 jobs I think and I'll get another. More challenges for me then most just means more pushing from me then most. But I'm an outstanding worker and any confidence issues I had during my last bout of unemployment was vanquished in my last job where I sold over $1 million dollars....I can talk baby, I can talk so much I even talk to cameras!
I like this song and I hope fans do too. Meet you at The Candy Store Sweetie.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.