Thursday 31 March 2016

My Desires Emerging

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "Jake Johnston - "The Candy Store" https://youtu.be/L5P6bMEwfIM is at 362 Views 29 Likes 8 Dislikes.
McDoonald's really. Yep I went and got a mighty angus with bacon and cheese again at the north London McDonalds. That's like 3 within 1 week. I haven't been to McDonald's 3 times in a year for years until now. I got this really weird thing like when I get hooked on something I'm very repetitive. Really the truth was that it was raining and being sick of my walk I've been electing to drive around places in this poor weather. Go figure the forcast is lower temperatures expected to reemerge in the spring over the next 2 weeks with more negative temperatures then over 10 degrees over that period.
Very, very, missing you. I've been thinking more and more about my physical desires. I'm quite, quite in the mood. My desires for Cali, Norway, India and of course the Great White North loom large. You know who you are darling.
The softness, the tenderness, the passion. The unique blend of the soft and hard love. I smell it. The smell the wispy sent of love, of your love.
I continue to mix up my trail, spending today's dinner at the west end mall....guessing my pattern I see myself heading to the east end mall tomorrow. I don't want to be too regular in one place or another, you become a bore, unexciting.
The one exception has been my daily walk. But speaking straight, you hit more eyes with more effectiveness by mixing your pattern up, I'm here, I'm there, I'm here again, I'm there again, opps, when where, oh my God it's him.
Now I'm not a rock star yet. I'm not a movie star yet. I'm not a cult figure yet, I don't even know what cult figure means . But I know I'm different, I blend with the have nots, the eccentric artists the deep thinkers, the wallflowers who get me. Who is this fellow, what is he all about. How come I think there is something very, very special about this little man I see every once in a while. Why can I not get him out of my mind. What would Jake say to me in my situation.
But darling I'm horny, my threshold is low and I shall be involved soon enough, so you must be more aggressive in obtaining me, and no doubt I read your subtle signs and cues but because of how I'm been burned by ladies scorn so much I have reverted, and regressed back to doing nothing until I get a note or message from you...or you stand right in front of me. 
But do not doubt it's inside you, I want to be.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.