Tuesday 22 March 2016

Jake Johnston - "It's a Cloudy, Cloudy Spring" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston -  "It's a Cloudy, Cloudy Spring" https://youtu.be/x3gOjGAldNg currently 8 Views 1 Like 0 Dislikes. It was the 2nd take with spotlight overhead and lamp lighting.
Welllll, first video over a million views on the channel. I'm back!?!? Well it certainly appears so. With this video I guess I break the 1 million views and done rule.
Back to music...ah...why not...I like music. Really my guitar became extremely dehydrated this winter and so much so it was virtually destroyed. I brought it to the guitar shop and he said the guitar was on death's door. Of course I couldn't afford a new guitar, he said, the only chance it has is that I had to follow a very strict hydration regiment and hopefully after months the moisture would return. I had to use a guitar hydrator every day, a pot of water on my radiator and keep it in the bathroom where the shower moisture would add moisture. So for three months I did that every day, religiously and twala, it's back, it works again. The very slight buzzing you hear here is me missing on the F chord at the end of the song, I'm out of practice and the F chord is the hardest to hit, not because of the guitar.
So I thought I'd start off with a mellow one. Sure the shirt off thing was just for me to be most relaxed, really just be in my natural state, as the apartment has been nice and warm.
I like the song it's timely for the season, spring just started yesterday after all and the cloudiness is reminiscent to the weather here in London. Great words.
And hun, your so well, well timed. Ideal really, perfect. Yes, I notice...as you wish.
And remember just because it's a cloudy spring, remember the coldness is to be gone now.
The Jake is ready to go, choppin at the bit, springs here baby. Oh Yeah. And what a glorious spring it shall be for me. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. I cannot wait.
But as the entire landscape changes for me. You know what I mean. Twinkling, shining, delightful. Oh yes and so, so, so, sexy. Ummm, hummm.
Well, it's ball playing time, looking for that first grand slam. Batter up.
Love me, 
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,

Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.