Monday 21 March 2016

A New Goal? Maybe? You Must be Nuts.

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase my video "How To Get 1,000,000 Views On Your YouTube Channel The Real Way" https://youtu.be/nTjHivHCEww is at 895 Views 58 Likes 6 Dislikes.
What a way to break the silence, with a blog post. I have to say I'm quite surprised with how well the channel continues to preform in general on a day over day basis even with me dropping my intensity. Maybe it's the way my math mind works but being at a million it uses a round number so you can more clearly and generally see the growth in straight forward terms. Now the channel is at 1,013,871 or about 1.38 percent growth from March 11, 2016, not bad.
On a day over day basis yes the channel declined but not nearly as much as I personally expected.
The weird thing is ok, after I'm done I found myself still walking my walk and ....yes....shooting material.
Somewhat following up on last post deeds not words, what am I doing? I'm still doing almost the exact same thing.
I'm suppose to end the show, stop, go get a job and just put my nose to the grindstone for the next 40 years. Ok pal, you gave it a try, you failed, there you go. As Eminem says, "Opps, there goes gravity".
But I am so unenthused about a job, at least the jobs I've gotten and all I want to do it seems is to do what I do and keep doing my thing. That urge to make videos, that pressure inside me, should I put one out Saturday, or just let this one roll, rack up the count.
In fact and as usual and I've expressed this long ago on my posts that I have way more creative power and ambition then time allows. It's hard for me to wait a whole week because ideas flow into my head and often videos get made at a faster, sometimes much faster pace then once a week. I could do 3-5 videos a week and not feel too overwhelmed if I knew I could just float money wise.
But what would be the next goal? Well what would be a completely outlandish next goal? For little Jakie anyway.
What about 100,000,000? What? 100 x what your channel is currently at, are you nuts man? That's like a hundred times what your at now...that's crazy. Really?
On the other hand this sort of being pleasantly surprised at like 1.38% growth with me not doing really anything is a fun way to go to, much easier. You just chill and be happy that the channel is still going good, or pretty good.
Hmmm, weird. I know if I did get into a goal, I wouldn't do it the psycho way I did it before when every ounce of my time essentially was driven to get that next view, but mark today or yesterday in fact as the date you first saw that 100,000,000 million goal number...I may actually get into that.
100,000,000 views for me. Now that's incredible. That is a bona fide big channel. How would I do it? Luck, change the pattern, the format. Well Wednesdays wouldn't go, but maybe something else. Surely I would have to have some cash influx to actually upgrade the equipment and for example get an editing program, remember, I don't even have editing.
Probably at some point my virtually indestructible $256 after tax Kodak playsport camera will die out, there's already no printing left on it by my ample use, that camera is the best camera for the dollar in the history of time likely, I think I ran over it once in my car it still works.
So I don't know. The chill and enjoy uptick or does Jakie Jake have another goal? Is this insane little dude ever going to get a payoff, will he ever just give up on life as a star?
Don't know, but do know, that I'm crazy in love for being on camera and being on a stage, the center of attention and I don't think that's going to go away.
Love Me,
Have A Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.