Tuesday 15 March 2016

"How To Get 1,000,000 Views On Your YouTube Channel The Real Way" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "How To Get 1,000,000 Views On Your YouTube Channel The Real Way" https://youtu.be/nTjHivHCEww currently at 19 Views 2 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was single shot with spotlight overhead and natural lighting.
Well, done.
I shot the video on Friday minutes after I saw all the numbers line up. I wanted it to post on my dashboard and on the channel both before shooting the video but of course this was to be my last video. At this point my YouTube career comes to a close, as does the blog.
But.....
Well first the video was shot on Friday and I uploaded it right away planning to go to Toronto last weekend and I would not be here for my classic Sunday upload. Turns out the relatives came here so I didn't go.
Then interestingly on Saturday one of my videos became not eligible for monitization.
It was United States To Go To War with Canada over Santa and it had 946 views.
After shooting a video and having it already uploaded for the following week saying that everything was clean and done right now there was one itsy bitsy of an error, one video was not. I was in a terrible moral quandary. I couldn't tell my fans everything was clean if it wasn't but this video was done and really I didn't care or promise afterwards I just said up to that point. Do I take it down or not. I thought about it for two days and I took it down Monday, so yes everything is correct in this video, and with the removal I am still well over a million, it was the principle. I'm so principled.
I promise nothing going forward. No promise for videos, no promise for blogs, no promise for timing, no promise on format or content, nothing, zero, zilch and less then that.
I've done my best to avoid my classic walk but was forced downtown today needed to use the unemployment center to improve and update my resume.
Really it's weird, by about 11:30am I have enough coffee in me, I've got energy and I don't want to just sit here, it's getting nicer out, it's almost like when I went today so automatic, it's a pattern built into me after almost 4 years of everyday. Bizzare, it's a physical pattern.
Between the channel and the walk, I went on the walk today and I shot a video today so what does that tell you. Actions speak louder then words, deeds not words, been drilled into my head.
Well it tells me, if I'm still making videos and if I'm still doing what I was doing before and going where I went before, then that must mean it is what I must really want to do.
I like making videos and I hope to meet people, mostly women. Where the hell else am I going to meet em. None in this apartment, I've thoroughly checked.
I'm proud. I've arrived. I got nothing to prove. Nothing to promise.
And darling, I still see your obsessive checking. Yes, your so moved on from me. You so want to be so, so far from me because your so, so better then me. But do your deeds of checking and obsessing so much show the same?
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.