Tuesday 8 March 2016

"Buy Hotel Bed Bug - Lowest Hotel Prices Guaranteed" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Buy Hotel Bed Bug  - Lowest Hotel Prices Guaranteed" https://youtu.be/bUdfCeT3iGs currently at 7 Views 2 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was about 37 shots but I am not actually sure and cannot remember done with natural, spotlight and overhead lighting. Remember I try to say the shots and lighting for any aspiring YouTuber who wants to get the drift on how I've done it.
Well that should be it. With this video the channel is poised to cross the million threshold within hours or a couple days. Weird feeling. In one way waiting for the time to come tonight I took a quick late night walk to let out the energy. I had done this late walk many times but not in a long while and it showed me "wow" this could be it, the last one. Weird mixed emotions. Of course I'm not there yet and your not there until your there but still, I know the numbers pretty well and recognize what should occur very shortly.
I may have also done my last marketing walk today, planned on doing likely two more but it may be too rainy tomorrow and other things have drawn me away likely for Thursday. This evening I definitely did my last mall marketing walk at least at one mall, I rotate between two, as I will no longer be going to that mall with my YouTube visibility being my real core focus of the trip.
Again, you can get a bagel and muffin anywhere but why not go to the mall where a ton of people will see you. These walks have been very, very, important to my channel's visibility and growth. Anyway there almost all done now so people won't see me like it's been.
What's next? Well it's all really nothing different for likely 2-4 days. The prediction is Friday, it's just midnight on Wednesday here.
If your curious on the topic this week, well, been a while since a comedy video, I love the comedy videos. There probably the most fun to make. You get to use your imagination the most and mistakes and errors are all sort of part of it so it works. Like usual I have to use the very little things I have and make it into an entertaining piece, hopefully it's enjoyed. Especially going out, like, with a funny video, kinda classic, so Jake.
Lighten up world, life is to be enjoyed.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.