Thursday 28 January 2016

"Why I Buy Premium Gas....Despite the Evidence" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Why I Buy Premium Gas....Despite the Evidence" https://youtu.be/8yqlYGYoDi8 currently 6 Views 0 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was I think 14 shots but I am not exactly sure. I apologize to fans in the future who discover as my ability to name the exact number of shots has waned as my recent surge in production has made it difficult to recount. I don't think I cut one out here or maybe one and you could count if interested by seeing the on and off clips. I only mention that to future YouTube artists.
So a Thursday Videos? Really again and at 8pm unlike weeks ago. Well I like to always keep the surprises coming in mixing up when and where the video releases will occur hence encouraging most rabid fans to check back regularly. The true fans are always happy to see another video released, it's good entertainment.
Of note I had planned on releasing this at 10pm trying to get 2 full days or only 2 hours short of 2 full days of a headlining for my last video but this uploaded faster then I expected and really 8pm use to be considered prime time for "Hockey Night in Canada" when I was younger reaching the maximum number of views coast to coast. I guess 8pm may still be considered prime time but Hockey has shifted to 7pm-10pm to squeeze 2 games in instead of one.
Anyway this video. Even the nature of this video is different, like in my approach, I basically am disputing a recently aired report on gas....or at least giving people additional information advocating for the more expensive gas. I present several reasons why I've had so much durable car luck and how I am convinced that the gas I use has contributed to it.....it certainly hasn't hurt.
It's like the saying "You Get What You Pay For" and in my opinion my experience has proved this to be true with car fuel.
This video is not intentionally dramatic, funny or really anything of that nature but the idea of Jake's Showcase is to make this channel a real one and all stop and shop for people, I think this style of video, the topicality makes for another dent in the round it out approach of film ability.
Finally of note while as a YouTube artist you do want to concern yourself with maximum number of average views and you can help yourself do that by leaving your most recent video as a headliner for subscribers and new visitors which plays on autoplay for as long as possible to raise that videos view count. In this example I would like this video to headline for at least 2 days which would have been a midnight release but I make no point of favoring one video over another and while maximum headlining time is preferable, the element of surprise and feeling the vibe or spirit and going with that is more important.
No special mentions for you tonight darling, you'll come when your ready.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.