Saturday 30 January 2016

"Rebel Without a Cause - Plato, Give Me the Gun Scene - Recreation" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Rebel Without a Cause - Plato, Give Me the Gun Scene  - Recreation" https://youtu.be/sfgNKIAeM0A currently at 14 Views 4 Likes 0 Dislikes. This was the second of 4 scenes or takes and it was done with half a spotlight and lamp lighting, note no overhead light.
This is interesting because so often I'm an advocate or the first raw take or the last what should be perfected take. But the first take there was sort of a nervousness and disconnect of what I was trying to do and somewhat of a camera or remote malfunction, I thought, I could do better and did it again.
When I looked at the first and the second take I thought of more things that should be added in and I saw the guitar in the background and removed it. But on the third and forth take I forgot to maximize my camera volume button which for some reason has to be turned up every time I turn the camera from off to on a real pain to not have a "get as much audio input as you possibly can" button and stay there.
Someday if I ever have a proper camera or camera person who could take care of all that for me these frustrations will be eliminated..
So onto the meat. Overall this rendition gripped me the best, I felt gripped and when I choose from multiple takes I also see how I react to watching it, what grabs me, what makes me feel. I usually do this especially for music. The scene that is the best to go with is the scene that grabs my eyes, heart and attention and keeps it. When I feel it....it's the right scene.
This dramatic scene from Rebel without a cause is an absolute key moment in the movie. Towards the end of the movie and never given it's proper acclaim Plato has a gun in the abandoned mansion and courageously he is approached, befriended and disarmed.
I did my best to remember the key elements and work with what I had.
The last video was at only 439 views and I like having each over 500 before moving on. On top of that yesterdays view count was 24% lower then the week before. Still I could have got away with sticking tonight out without producing another video because Jake's Showcase was preforming very, very well on it's own today without an additional upload. 
And yes darling of course, I would never leave you hanging. Not when you miss me so, so, so bad. Not without giving you the opportunity to quell your quest and deepest desires. Baby, you know where I am, your invited, some drinks and some love are on the menu, and baby, we're just fate.
Love you,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.