Friday 22 January 2016

"Snow White Reveals Her Dark Secrets, Funny" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Snow White Reveals Her Dark Secrets, Funny" https://youtu.be/WCkNBoL3cEo currently 3 Views 0 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was about 24 shots if  I remember correctly with spotlight and overhead lighting.
It was time for a laugh. Really it is time for a laugh, at life and all of it's weirdness and inconsistencies. Those who work more and more for less and less and those who work less and less for more and more, the ironies of not just life but society as a whole continue. We need a break from it and truthfully I was just dying to get back to being funny again....let loose go with the flow.
When I was at the job I was sort of trying to minimize my differences by sticking with music? You can't get fired for playing music can you? Anyway it's been the second week now away from that job and my brain is finally relaxing.
I continue to take it chill, lying low and mostly indoors waiting out the winter....just too cold to do anything. But apparently it's suppose to warm up this week a touch and I can't wait.
It's funny I think at the moment I currently possess more money now then any day I had my job.
Now it will dwindle and I have to just figure out how to make this life work on a once I  run dry.
My main objective and goal being 1,000,000 views across the channel, as of today it's 60 days or March 23 2015, but should be sooner.
I check weeks that's 8 weeks, because I find that 8 weeks equals 8 videos, somehow when I release the videos doesn't seem to matter. I had four ready now three that leaves 4 videos to make before the projected 1 million mark is reached.
You see if I stagger them the channel volume view count is drawn out and yes it takes more time but if I do it more rapidily the spike in view count almost seem to be the same if I do it over 8 weeks or over 3 weeks. I project late February crossing a million.
But then what. Do I follow through and quit and move back to the States or do I stay put near family. Do I quit the channel as I said, or do I just keep going. These questions plague me. What about a job, take another not even worth it job or what.
So in the back of my mind I toil, what to do, what to do? But sometimes what you are doing is what you do, so for now things stay as is we'll push that decision as is.
I see you checking me every day still darling. There are others too, they also check. Beautiful women from around the world have ample access to me and to the most wonderful one I am their prize.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.