Tuesday 19 January 2016

"Do Colored Contacts Improve Looks for Deformed Eyes? Case Study" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Do Colored Contacts Improve Looks for Deformed Eyes? Case Study" https://youtu.be/Nd6cgVCF9yo currently at 14 Views 2 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was I think 24 shots but not sure with spotlight and overhead lighting.
You know there's certain things that you can't do a lot about. In my case the obstacles I have faced have been numerous from my birth. Small, skinny, with a strange eye, and that's just from birth, not to mention the social awkwardness, drunkeness and creative mindset to boot. But they eye has been something that has dogged me and plagued me my whole life, instead of shy away from it why not just bring attention to it and show people how I think and how I try to improve it.
Jake's Showcase I hope some find a breath of fresh air. You know, not perfect, right down to the iris. And while the gorgous models of the world simply try to always perfect there perfection, even they would likely, look here a see a person who has a significant flaw and talks about it instead of hiding it.
It takes courage, to stand opposite to what society tells us, that we are needing to be perfect visually or striving for it. And while true even in this video I do try to mask hide or make it just a bit better I even admit the contact does very, very little to improve it and yes it's hard on me.
So those perfect, I hope even they admire this video, Hey world here's maybe my biggest flaw, and love me for it anyway.
I believe a beautiful women loves me now.
I saw an old, old, old couple today very shakily in line today at the grocery store. Both virtually on death's door after a long satisfying life together, they could barely place the groceries on the till and pay with their quivering hands.
I thought darling, that could be us. Old, slow, fading, but together, and together being all that really mattered.
I love you still, and cannot wait to taste your sweet lips.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakeshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.