Friday 1 January 2016

"New Year's Resolution 2016 - My 2016 Resolutions and Goals" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakeShowcase I have just released "New Year's Resolution 2016  - My 2016 Resolutions and Goals" https://youtu.be/343-X3kIpr4 currently at 6 views 2 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was 3 takes with spotlight and overhead lighting.
Well surprise. Everyone deserves a present. Sure Christmas is a time for presents but there is other days too you know...and I thought I'd give you this today. Anther video, but of course darling. The gift that keeps giving.
I decided to release this today being New Year's day, the channel was doing well anyway but last week I only did one video not wanting to compete for peoples attention with Christmas...too much. New  Year's is different though. Sure New Year's Eve....good luck for competing with that but New Year's day everyone is hung over, lying low, not doing much of much so keep the channel hopping with a surprise video.
Back to you. I see you obsessively checking still. Again and again, even on New Year's Eve. What's he doing? And What About Now?....Well...thinking of you of course darling.
Oh look at that, you checked again, through the phone, the computer, again and again.
Again everyone deserves a gift, on special days..... We'll call this your "special" day. Happy special day darling.
True fans enjoy the variability in time and content of Jake's Showcase and this wildly out of line Friday Night New Year's Day is a perfect example of that variability. This video was time sensitive as again ideally for two videos a week you want Wed midnight Sat 6pm but today being New Year's for New Years resolutions to have most impact it had to go up today.
This past week off I've stacked my video inventory by making one video a day. This inventory allows for me not to feel pressure to produce and allows me the freedom to release videos rapidly or slowly depending on my choice, channel momentum, ect. You have to learn how to ride the wave on YouTube, time it just right when do I need another hit to keep the views flowing.
I'm suppose to go back to work on Sunday but with a wild Canadian snowstorm I'm not sure I can or will continue at my job in St. Thomas 45 minute drive away on an unlit two lane highway with no median and truck and cars going in excess of 85km. My life is on the line.
I woke up and I thought 70% I was going to quit Sunday. There's no way I can risk it. But then the Sun came out, it hasn't been out for over a week to 10 days and I noticed how strong the sun was and relatively warm it was. I saw Canadian geese flying Northwest which was very odd for January and Usually a sign of spring and I thought maybe it's not going to be that bad after all. Only 30 shifts until mid February when the historic average temperatures hit freezing. The 60 drives, 30 in the middle of the icy cold countryside in the middle of the night, I went to 60% just keep the job for the last 3 months. But then it snowed heavy again and I went back to 50-50.
Really I don't want to go back to work, I don't live there, it's to far and too dangerous. But there's a simplicity to just keeping things the way they are. Lot's of change this year coming anyway.
We'll see.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakeshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.