Tuesday 29 December 2015

"LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR DAD!" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR DAD!" https://youtu.be/dgsVcbF1vJY currently at 7 Views 1 Like 0 Dislikes. It was 25 shots with natural lighting.
In a move back to a semi vlog style I thought that a walk through of my Christmas shopping experience would be enjoyed. In this video I show footage that some people from London would enjoy. I thought it's always interesting Christmas shopping so I decided to just follow my trail top to bottom. These types of videos seem to do usually well as my trip videos seem to outperform many of my topical speech like approach.
The past week under preformed expectations. No doubt I will not complain about 816 views for my last video within a week but I had somewhat anticipated a domino effect that with a video in the workout category would trigger people rewatching my workout videos right during Christmas week and be talking about me causing a real uptick in viewership. Instead it was the opposite and it seems like the pull of Christmas family and friends instead drew people away from YouTube notably on Christmas Eve and Christmas day causing my anticipated 1 million view mark date to be pushed slightly out to April 8 2016.
You'll notice too I elected for just one video this week as opposed to two as I didn't want to retest viewers appetites twice during the holiday week mainly because I didn't think it was worth the marginal increase in traffic and would lower my average view count on the last three videos.
I continue to greatly enjoy my time off work. The snow has started to fly and I have little interest in returning. I fret dying on the long icy one lane highway I need to travel to get there.
Is a low paying job worth your life? It's not worth mine. Especially when I'm so close to leaving back to the USA. I need 101 more days and I can leave feeling mission accomplished but I can't leave until then.
I applied for jobs back in the city today but I have in many ways low confidence I will get one and I already know it's only for a couple months. I question if just going back on welfare or unemployment is the way to go.
The few days off my mind has danced and my zip and energy is coming back with lots of ideas. I saw "The Big Short" and it really made me want to get back into finance.  I was great at it and in many ways it's my true passion. Well preforming too. I like em both, let's say a tie.
No love this week. I was hoping for some magic moments but you've gotta find me. You've essentially got to make yourself completely available to me by coming over to my place and making out with me.
I've been star struck and for the moment I feel between the growing fame and my being burned so many times in so many ways I have frozen in an inability to pursue and understand the signs. You have to initate you have to be aggressive.
So a dull week. Low channel growth, no action for the Jakester and a growing feeling that I should not be going to this death potential job for a wage that leads me to be broke consistently anyway. How do I get away from it? When does life begin? Were not meant to be this sad. And for a few days I remembered what it was to be happy. I want to be happy everyday.
I miss you darling, I love you.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.