Tuesday 22 December 2015

"Skinny Guy Shows His X-Ray and Stretches" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Skinny Guy Shows His X-Ray and Stretches" https://youtu.be/8y2ybFQKIRk currently at 60 Views 8 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was single shot with spotlight lamp and overhead lighting.
I was really wound up about this video this week but not for the reasons you might think. You see this week Youtube made a change to the way that they show a videos monetization where as before when I upload on Sundays for Wednesdays they would show a green and white monitization icon saying that the video was monitized on Sunday which allowed me to relax for the Wednesday at midnight release time for two days. But now with a change to blue icons they do not appear until the video is actually released instead of in advance causing me great anguish until moments ago when I got home from work and see that the video was monetized. I was mostly confident it would be seeing I have 340 monitized videos on the channel but you just never know and it makes me very anxious. You see I've made a core part of my channel to do everything legit and have removed about 25 video over the years because they were not monitizable causing a drop in overall channel view count. Monitizable for you novices means that YouTube can run ads on the videos and you can earn revenue as a result as a partner.
When a video has not been monitzed or unmonitized I have consistantly removed it from my channel and have voiced my frustration and learning from time to time when it occurs because it's so hard to do it the right way....but....I'm doing it.
Onto the video, a workout video? Really what a shocker, on Christmas week of all weeks? Yep, well remember, skin sells, ie it attracts the eyes. And remember there's prescedent as last year on Christmas week I released "The Horny Yogi" which was skin comedy based.
You see people have off Christmas week so it's a great time to get a lot of eyes and hopefully a lot of people talking about me and Jake's Showcase and hopefully watching. This video I made a couple weeks ago but timed it for this week intentionally. Views baby views, it's all about the next view, always has been and always will be.
With under 122,000 views to go until acheiving 1 million today estimated April 5, 2016 I am confident that this will happen with recent multiple video release per week. which I hope to somewhat continue. With me bobbing and weaving from themes, this being the first workout video in well over 6 months, you rebrand, or re-remind people of that theme or style hopefully causing a upward push in other similarly themed videos. I have them neatly listed by playlists for peoples convenience. 
I anticipate this week to be a great week for the channel possibly "the" week where things go crazy and I crack a million. Of course it's Christmas and I'm all about the Christmas season and that will bring great things of it's own. I have several days booked off for the Holidays as I foresaw this time of the year when I wanted to use my vacation time.
Love, love is what Christmas season is all about. Let's make Love This Christmas Season.
Merry Christmas,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.