Saturday 9 January 2016

"Identity Crisis - How to Find Your Identity" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Identity Crisis - How to Find Your Identity" https://youtu.be/XNIiCT9JG9s currently 4 views 1 like 0 dislikes. It was single shot with spotlight lighting.
We'll call this the toned down speech week as this is the second video in a row that I talk with single shot. Maybe not that exciting we'll call it mental health week as both videos deal with the mind, dreams and identity. I have to say I was disappointed with the 338 views for my last video "Dreams  - The Other Side -  Follow Your Dreams, Literally" https://youtu.be/yCeX4CKTcwg with 27 Likes and 0 dislikes in the three days, hoping for higher view count and was considering just leaving it go for the whole week as to rack up the highest views possible for the week.
And if you look at the channels recent history you would see that each video is surpassing 600 views for a couple of days so to see only a 300 view video makes me think that "maybe I should wait". But during Christmas I made several videos and therefore have a glut and want to release them. Because until I get them all out I feel I can't make more videos.
I'm realizing that I really like doing this which brings me too....
Oh yeah 900,000 views passed today on the channel! This is cause for celebration for me and I could have used the day as reason to write without putting a video up on it's own. So now 900,000 is 90% of my goal to 1,000,000, but do you think I'll be satisfied with 90%. No of course not remember I'm a Perfectionist and an achiever of course I've got to arrive.
The channel was relatively on fire today anyway so I clearly did not need another release but when I looked at the highly successful Smosh with over 600 videos I thought you know what why not they have tones of videos and look at them.
Last Sunday was key in me heading back to work as I elected to keep things the way they are. Today I got a new car battery and my fear of not being able to start my car out in St. Thomas in the middle of the night in the cold Canadian winter has been aliveated. Nonetheless I applyed for 3 jobs yesterday back in my home town in London realizing that the combination of dangerous driving distance and the flat pay at my job simply I was revitalized that yes I could get a job back in London that paid better. The job I applied for paid 17.93-22 per hour much better then the 12 an hour I make now. Ironically the job is to work in a customer call center answering phones for the Beer Store. It would be the apex of irony if you called beer store and it's Jake Johnston answering. No doubt I am a true professional and have lots of experience there, ha, ha.
The other two jobs were similarly if not higher paying yet. I guess the gist is "Jake, get a better job man, you're worth it."
So I continue to become a legend in the city, somewhat on YouTube and somewhat overall. I'm 90% of the way now and quite honestly not sure if I do want to stop making videos at a million as planned.
Let look at the situation if I was well paid, being paid from multiple sources like appearances on and off camera, a celebrity of sorts and getting all the sex action I wanted, would I leave then, would I stop the Showcase then? Hmmm, good question. Remember man needs to get off. If man does not get off, he is dissatisfied and searches. Where's the hot women that want me?
The journey continues.
Love you,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night fans,
Jake Johnston jakeshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.