Tuesday 1 December 2015

Jake Johnston - "You're Always There" Love Song Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston - "You're Always There" Love Song https://youtu.be/VaqMU9H57FU currently at 25 Views 5 Likes 0 Dislikes. It was the 7th of 7 takes with spotlight and natural lighting.
The channel moves strongly day after day and this is before a barrage of videos planned so I see good things ahead.
Yesterday I almost died on the "road/highway" on my way to work. I missed a car on a small snake in the road by a mere fraction of a second going 85km, and it was my fault as I slightly zagged the tip of my car into the oncoming lane. The day was beautiful and truthfully I daydreaming about my videos to come and daydreaming in general to the sunny beautiful green and blue earth and sky. Maybe dreamers do die. I'm telling you it was so close. I'm meant to be here.
Another job landed in my lap this weekend as a collegue from my previous job told me to apply as his brother was the recruiter and I've gotten some clout in my business. However no calls coming and like with my father working 35 years at a location and still not being able to land a job there I remain locked out of London job market.
And truthfully, I'm not even trying, these job potentials are just coming to me now. I'm not applying because I'm good at my job, I'm great with talking to the people and I do well and really in this depressed economic region, one of the very poorest in Canada there really is nothing better that will markedly improve my life.
However after yesterdays near death experience at my fault, I am reminded of the fragility of my life and how I endanger it every day I drive that road of death. If I was offered something comprable to avoid that commute I would very strongly consider it. But at my job I like the selling aspect in which I aptly excel and I can ride it out until the channel hits a million and move on.
I thought of writing twice this week once on American Thanksgiving and once on Saturday, and those only in the know would know why....but I refrained. I will be writing more though as my releases soon rise on a per week basis as I really like writing a snip at least for a video release.
I don't know what to say or think about the situation darling. You know that I know that you know that I know. Piercing. How can two souls be pierced so strongly.
How can things not be at that platitude of what is right. Of course I think of you.
But it's she who is the most sexually aggressive with me that shall win.  Nice, fun and sexually aggressive towards me....yes I can dig that. Smile darling, I'm thinking of you to.
And as far as the music theme goes, I know your disappointed in the continued theme, but be patient and stick with Jake's Showcase and Jake Forever.
Love me,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.