Tuesday 24 November 2015

Jake Johnston - "The Street Man's Blues" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Jake Johnston  - "The Street Man's Blues" https://youtu.be/-izEnKNNazU currently at 21 Views 6 Likes 1 Dislike. It was the 3rd of the 4 take with natural and spotlight lighting.
I've walked the streets a lot, like a real lot. Over the past three plus years of Jake's Showcase in fact I have made it part of my advertising to walk up and down the main street of London the city I live in. Truthfully even before Jake's Showcase I walked the streets a lot but not with the methodical intense drive I have for the length of the show.
Day after day I see these street people where when I do and don't have jobs go in and out of being one of them or on the frindges of being one. I see them, I somewhat am them, and I cannot believe how brutally they are treated by society at large. There's a man or women cause I've seen them too, lying on the sidwalk, people wake up. What the hell are you doing. These are you fellow human begins and you let them sit there like that? Terrible, your mind is totally screwed up. 
Now I can't do anything about it on mass, I always give change or smokes if asked. Somewhat for genoristy, somewhat to lead by example and somewhat for my own protection as I'm there everyday with a coffee and sandwich, I am asked frequently for help.
But this is not my job to save them all, not without your help, all your help. Nonetheless I can write a song from their vantage point and how I hope it enlightens those who regularly dismiss to do something, anything to help another.
I'm back on track money wise for the moment, steady as she goes. A job offer or job prospect that landed on my lap this weekend, ended up falling through days later because I was a man and they wanted a pretty girl but the openness to getting a job back in London is a possibility to avoid the winter.
Remember I'm leaving this city once I surpass a million views and have it down to 5 choices of where I'm heading. As of today that date was May 24th but as you will see shortly things on Jake's Showcase are going to change ramping up the view count so I suspect mid April with a whisper number being mid February.
As I've explained several times before video volume is the number 1 way to raise view count. If you do one a week, make that time consistent, I have chosen midnight. Two a week the ideal time for maximize exposure is 168hours for a week by 2 or 84 hours each Wed Midnight Sat 6pm. For 3 it's Wed Midnight, Friday 6am Sunday 6pm. So that'll give you a taste of what to expect.
The love scene, the lovely love scene.
Who I like most is the nicest, funnest and most aggressive girl towards me.
Love you,
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans, 
Jake Johnston, jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.