Tuesday 15 December 2015

"Break Up With Me?? No Baby, No!!" Released

Tonight on Jake's Showcase http://youtube.com/JakesShowcase I have just released "Break Up With Me??  No Baby, No!!" https://youtu.be/Ff3j5M0Y7YM currently at 58 Views 8 Likes 1 Dislike. It was single shot with spotlight and overhead lighting.
Moving in true James Dean style I decided in an impassioned moment to simple act from the heart. One shot one take, no repeats. That's the way you do it, that's the way you live forever on the camera. You know James Dean would never do the same scene twice, and nor do I. Magic only lives once.
And yes darling that was for you.
The channel is moving nicely, every day now. With my move back to my original random style the channel has responded nicely with me once again seeing over 1000 adsense views and an average of over 1000 actual views a day. Social blade has me now estimated to cross my 1 million view across the channel April 13, 2016, but I still estimate it will be quicker. At that point Jake's Showcase will be over and I shall be gone.
I chug along standardly at my job and I have $5 for the next two days before pay day. However I have full faith and confidence I will make it. I always make it.
This week I released two videos breaking the once a week pattern and allowing myself the continued randomness for timing beyond Wednesday's. Also this week as Katy Perry's song says "I kissed a girl and I liked it". Much more to come.
But of course a man with my sexual appetite, my father, fathered 9, 7 of which lived for a base linage, I will only be satiated with the highest levels of sexuality. 
And darling of course I'm thinking of you. I want much more then a kiss.
Deeply in you, emotionally, intellectually, physically.
And you darling crave me to. All of me. You just want to eat me up. Jump me if you will. Yep, I'm in.
Nope, it'll never be complete, you know, that feeling we have, until, well, until it's complete.
Our bodies our spirits our yearning our zesting, it's all right there.
And as Always, I love you.
Have a Wonderful Day or Night Fans,
Jake Johnston jakesshowcase@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.